What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
No ones losing their jobs my friends, this open for business new Guvmint is ummm liberating arrrhhhh ummm those workers.

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey Sloppy Joe Hockey just told me (and us all) at a Presser right now that Qantas is in a very sound financial position.

Well ummmm arhhhhh ...... crikey

Quigs

Immortal
Prime Minister for Unemployment Tony Rabbot just said in a Presser - Aussie jobs offshore guarantees Aussie Jobs

Quigs

Immortal
Is going well is Tone... the bestus Fib Prime Minister since Billy McMahon, well nearly.

Quigs

Immortal
unlike you, I work. I talk to people who work. I talk to people in small business. I dont need a link. I look at the real estate market in places that matter. Not bum phukkk. Get your own whiuny whingey links & do one of your hilarious cartoons & put one of your "original" side splitting logos on on it.
Life is great again. After 8 idiotic years with dumb kujhnts running the show.

Here yuh go Liar....

ANZ-Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence fell for the third consecutive week, declining 0.7% last week (ending March) to 109.6. Confidence has fallen around 5% over the past three weeks and is below its long-run average, sitting around levels seen 18 months ago

Quigs

Immortal
Morning Comrade Reefy and Sureles....

ac-moir4-defcon-20140305063027784258-620x0.jpg

(not really a good day... off to a funeral. Young man - early 40's reffed our Oldies Youngies games of league... died suddenly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.