What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
What were the policy changes the coalition have made in the 5 months of government, that have casued the job losses?
Even with the losses, the confidence is stil at a 8 year high & lifes great.
People trust the coalition. No gillard. No Rudd. No thomson. No Obeid. No unions.
News Ltd getting stronger & the ABC getting whipped into shape.
REmoval of junk science committes paying lunatic leftys salarys for scaremongering.
Alternative energy subsidies scrapped.
Illegal arrivals paying for citizenship, getting turned away in the thousands & now we have zero boats.
Tony Abbot brings relief from drought with rainfall.
FMD can life get any better in Australia!!!!
What mnakes it even more pleasing is reading Quigs ridiculous rants.
Whenever im feeling a bit down, I read your stuff & it cheers me up no end. Ohh & the time & effort on the cartoons!! ha! Keep em up.

You sir are a farkennn liar.

Confidence at an 8 year high my arse. Have you got the link to back that up liar.

Quigs

Immortal
And Ashby is going back to court with Quigs man Slipper. Good times.

Great times indeed. Just imagine it. Witnesses being called under oath to give evidence.

Now who would that be being called before the court .... hmmmme Pyne, Brough, half the Qld LNP.

Good times indeed.

Surely

Post Whore
"The Australian aviation market continues to be impacted by the significant capacity growth which occurred during the 2013 financial year, compounded by weak economic conditions and the inability to recover the cost of the carbon tax," he noted in the report.

"Consequently, the Australian domestic aviation industry has made a first-half loss for the first time in 20 years."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...-million-dollars-despite-revenue-rise/5290032

Umm schmack ummm brough arhhhhhhh abbott ummm schmack arhhhhhhh liars

Quigs

Immortal
What were the policy changes the coalition have made in the 5 months of government, that have casued the job losses?
Even with the losses, the confidence is stil at a 8 year high & lifes great.
People trust the coalition. No gillard. No Rudd. No thomson. No Obeid. No unions.
News Ltd getting stronger & the ABC getting whipped into shape.
REmoval of junk science committes paying lunatic leftys salarys for scaremongering.
Alternative energy subsidies scrapped.
Illegal arrivals paying for citizenship, getting turned away in the thousands & now we have zero boats.
Tony Abbot brings relief from drought with rainfall.
FMD can life get any better in Australia!!!!
What mnakes it even more pleasing is reading Quigs ridiculous rants.
Whenever im feeling a bit down, I read your stuff & it cheers me up no end. Ohh & the time & effort on the cartoons!! ha! Keep em up.

Here this might cheer you up a bit this morning.

Nielsen‬ Poll NSW State 2 Party Preferred: L/NP 49 (-14) ALP 51 (+14)

The ummmm arrrhhhhh well (lip smack) ummmmm Prime Minister is doing a great job. Liberating workers from their jobs, thats got to be a vote winner.

17% swing in Redcliffe... youse reckon that the punters might be waking up to the fact that the ummmm arrrhhhhh well (lip smack) ummmmm Federal Leader and his team are duds

Quigs

Immortal
Tandberg-Jobs-01-Mar-600x400.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Antony Green is calling a "hung parliament" when last interviewed.

Big big swings happening right now Sureles.

Buyers ummmmm arrrrrhhhh Remorse I ummmmm reckon

The latest poll is 54 46 to the libs, so that will be some feat

Quigs

Immortal
The Ummer and arrrher lip smacking PM’s “Green Army” is starting to look the goods.

Minister Greg 'Mike' Hunt has introduced legislation its a prototype for a low wage, unregulated, unprotected workforce.

"Green army members will be exempt from Commonwealth workplace laws, including the Work Health and Safety Act, the Fair Work Act and the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act."

So basically as i see it. You work for slave wages and you get no cover if you hurt yourself falling down an embankment. Accidents do happen in enviromental cleanups - even fake set up stunt ones.

Tony+Slips.gif

Surely

Post Whore
The Ummer and arrrher lip smacking PM?s ?Green Army? is starting to look the goods.

Minister Greg 'Mike' Hunt has introduced legislation its a prototype for a low wage, unregulated, unprotected workforce.

"Green army members will be exempt from Commonwealth workplace laws, including the Work Health and Safety Act, the Fair Work Act and the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act."

So basically as i see it. You work for slave wages and you get no cover if you hurt yourself falling down an embankment. Accidents do happen in enviromental cleanups - even fake set up stunt ones.

Tony+Slips.gif

Link ?

Or do we take the drama queens word for it.

Surely

Post Whore
Looks like you left this part out

Despite this, Mr Hunt said all green army members would be covered by workplace protections, including state and territory occupational health and safety laws, insurance provided by the government and by ''service providers'' paid by the government to recruit, establish and manage green army teams, and federal work, health and safety ''compliance orders

Surely

Post Whore
The former head of the Health Services Union (HSU) Michael Williamson has had his bail revoked during a sentencing hearing in Sydney.

The court heard Williamson's main motivation for committing fraud was "greed".

Williamson told a psychiatrist he was concerned about his family's financial situation at the time.

But prosecutors told the court he was earning up to $500,000 a year during the course of his crimes and had gone to extraordinary lengths to hide the offences.

Last year, Williamson pleaded guilty to funnelling almost $1 million from the HSU to businesses he had an interest in.

He admitted funnelling nearly $340,000 into a business called Canme Services which was registered in his wife Julieanne's name.

Dozens of cheques were made out to Canme for services that were never provided to the union.

Williamson also admitted to defrauding the union out of $600,000 through a consulting company called Access Focus.

It is believed he received a massive windfall from the company due to inflated fees billed to the HSU.

The former unionist also pleaded guilty to fabricating invoices to cover his tracks in returns to the union in February last year.

The final guilty plea came in relation to recruiting of other union members to help destroy evidence and hinder a police investigation.

Williamson was caught trying to shred documents when he was confronted by the NSW Fraud Squad at the union offices in Sydney's CBD.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-...mer-union-official-michael-williamson/5295168

I know its not as big as abbott slipping over on grass.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You sir are a farkennn liar.

Confidence at an 8 year high my arse. Have you got the link to back that up liar.
unlike you, I work. I talk to people who work. I talk to people in small business. I dont need a link. I look at the real estate market in places that matter. Not bum phukkk. Get your own whiuny whingey links & do one of your hilarious cartoons & put one of your "original" side splitting logos on on it.
Life is great again. After 8 idiotic years with dumb kujhnts running the show.

Generalzod

Immortal
yep things are smelling rosy in Australia, If you think were not in a recession now just imagine when the real one hits.

sharknows

Bench
Yeah life is great especially for the thousands of Aussie workers who are losing their jobs and for the old or sick unable to work......yeah it's all rosie.

Status
Not open for further replies.