What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
how can somebody who thinks that labor is a party for the low class & useless, be considered extremist?
Read back through Quigs 12.5 billion words & 6 trillion links to low class blogs etc etc & you will find the plans to a device somewhere , I'm sure. There is no way Quigs would allow Abbott to walk into the lodge. He is freaky freaky scary!!

Quigs

Immortal
There aint anything remotely proud about this country at the moment...not that 40 days and 40 nights of rain wouldnt fix

You know something Shadow I somewhat agree with you. Not having a shot at you mind you. I think I get the drift and understand your plight in life.

You know what shits me more than anything at the moment. (Again not having a shot a you yourself). I am sick to death of hearing whingers going on about how hard they have got it in life.

They obviously don't see what the rest of the world is like at the moment.

Aussie whingers - Sitting in front of their large screen TVs, one TV in the bedroom, all the kids have mobile phones, two three cars in the driveway. We live in the biggest houses in the world.

Never gone without a feed. Never had medical assistance denied them.

I could go on and on.

But hey ... I'll let you in on a little warning about what I am on about.
Just watch our resident mouth who speaks for all Comrade Reefy start squealing like a stuck pig.

He is the type of farkwit that has the audacity to complain about his domestic electricity bill going up 70% when his bill is $2.045.00 for 90 days.

Start counting .....

Surely

Post Whore
I see kev will have a referendum on recognising aboriginals in the constitution with in 2 years of winning the election, what a man !

Surely

Post Whore
You know something Shadow I somewhat agree with you. Not having a shot at you mind you. I think I get the drift and understand your plight in life.

You know what shits me more than anything at the moment. (Again not having a shot a you yourself). I am sick to death of hearing whingers going on about how hard they have got it in life.

They obviously don't see what the rest of the world is like at the moment.

Aussie whingers - Sitting in front of their large screen TVs, one TV in the bedroom, all the kids have mobile phones, two three cars in the driveway. We live in the biggest houses in the world.

Never gone without a feed. Never had medical assistance denied them.

I could go on and on.

But hey ... I'll let you in on a little warning about what I am on about.
Just watch our resident mouth who speaks for all Comrade Reefy start squealing like a stuck pig.

He is the type of farkwit that has the audacity to complain about his domestic electricity bill going up 70% when his bill is $2.045.00 for 90 days.

Start counting .....

Lol really why are the public servants squealing about their pay rise then ?

Quigs

Immortal
Lol really why are the public servants squealing about their pay rise then ?

f**k you are a cockhead at times.

If you are refering to the Qld matter. They are protesting about Kuntdos and the Curtises taking them to the Highcourt to stop their payrise.

But we won't let the facts get in the way.

Hey Sureles did you see Acting Premier Sceeneys third backflip today about not having the power to change the legislation.

"You going to watch the debate tomorrow?"

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
so now our resident extremist bomb making sponge, is telling people with disabled children that they should harden up!!! pharken classic.

Quigs

Immortal
DID I TELL YOUSE ABOUT THE 10% SWING TO LABOR IN QLD

35a85980-e876-11e2-b1d8-296925bbedfc_10p6pay.png

-

Surely

Post Whore
f**k you are a cockhead at times.

If you are refering to the Qld matter. They are protesting about Kuntdos and the Curtises taking them to the Highcourt to stop their payrise.

But we won't let the facts get in the way.

Hey Sureles did you see Acting Premier Sceeneys third backflip today about not having the power to change the legislation.

"You going to watch the debate tomorrow?"

Maybe they can have a pay freeze like the mps and save the taxpayers some coin, after all they've never had it so good.

Quigs

Immortal
What about kevs great aboriginal referendum policy, great man.

Its okay .... Comrade Reefy is on record as calling them Black Trash so what.

With Comrade Reefy it is not your everyday run of the mill black trash, it is only the Deputy Minister of the Northern Territory.

I suppose Kevs "aborigine" referendum is not up to scratch. It won't compare with his (Kevvies) apology to the stolen generation on the floor of the Australian Parliament.

Or up there with Gough and Mabo. Keating and the Redfern Speech.

Or Johnny Howards failure to say Sorry or participate in the peacemarch across the Harbour Bridge.

Black trash that's right isn't it Comrade Reefy ???

Quigs

Immortal
so now our resident extremist bomb making sponge, is telling people with disabled children that they should harden up!!! pharken classic.

There is none that is so blind as those that cannot see.

I will let you in on a little secret Comrade Reefy. I just got a very nice email from a certain member.

Re Your statement above ... it is a mark of the man that makes such comments.

Surely

Post Whore
Its okay .... Comrade Reefy is on record as calling them Black Trash so what.

With Comrade Reefy it is not your everyday run of the mill black trash, it is only the Deputy Minister of the Northern Territory.

I suppose Kevs "aborigine" referendum is not up to scratch. It won't compare with his (Kevvies) apology to the stolen generation on the floor of the Australian Parliament.

Or up there with Gough and Mabo. Keating and the Redfern Speech.

Or Johnny Howards failure to say Sorry or participate in the peacemarch across the Harbour Bridge.

Black trash that's right isn't it Comrade Reefy ???

Do you think he borrowed it from someone else ?

Quigs

Immortal
Do you think he borrowed it from someone else ?

Who borrowed what, who when what.

Comrade Reefy borrowed the term "Black Trash" from someone else when he described the Deputy Minister of the Northern Territory.

Keating borrowed the Redfern Speech??

Mabo borrowed the land rights.?

Kevs borrowed the Sorry Speech.

Quigs

Immortal
Ive only been polled once Cardy, and that was based on the NBN.

I think you know which way I voted.

Told em I was a swinging voter always had been, but the NBN had swung me strongly to Labor.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
you should tap a disabled kid on the head, it will make you feel better. That is , after you tell their parents how good they have it in Australia under labor rule.

Quigs

Immortal
you should tap a disabled kid on the head, it will make you feel better. That is , after you tell their parents how good they have it in Australia under labor rule.

Keep digging Comrade Reefy.

I'll give you a little tip.

The hole you are digging will only get deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts