What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratsack2

Juniors
not a penny for my daughter quigs not even a pysio to work with her at school, she just keeps on keeping on and we have to pick up all the pieces.

Quigs

Immortal
Are you surprised after people like Quigs rape the economy dry with their "me me me me me me me. but I wont spend atitude"?

Keep digging that hole Comrade Reefy.

I'm not the cockhead that comes in here whinging about his electricity bill going up 70%

And then starts with the my dicks bigger than yours attitude because his bill was $2,045.00 for 90 domestic electricity use. I've got 27 air cons I leave running all day even when I am over at Ian the Bank Managers Mansion having a circle jerk.

I'm going to enjoy watching you performing for another three years.

I'm focussed.

Surely

Post Whore
I recall kevin used to leave an aircon run 24/7 to give the appearance an investment property was being used so he could avoid stamp duty.

Quigs

Immortal
I recall kevin used to leave an aircon run 24/7 to give the appearance an investment property was being used so he could avoid stamp duty.

Was that before Ian the Bankmanager came in and took off the ugly solar panels and revalued the house.

Do youse reckon that the Gutless Sloganman will last till the election. The whispers are getting louder and louder.

The odds are blowing out for good ol' Tone.

Whose your money on. I believe Tone will last because the Faceless Men of the Fiberals hate Talcolm and Sloppy Joe sweats too munch.

After Kevvies majority win in the election I reckon the Noalition will go with Boats Morrison.

Surely

Post Whore
Ah here it is

In May 1994 Mr. Rudd and Ms. Rein purchased a property at 41 Dilkera Street, Hawthorne from a Mr. Tom Allen for $240,000. The solicitors were Goss Downy & Carne and the stamp duty of $2,400 returned on a solicitor's return stamping (as confirmed by a copy of the stamped transfer document from DNR).

. In November 1994 the Rudds entered into a contract with a Ms. Nicole Noble and the property was settled at the end of January 1995 for $280,000.

. A check with the neighbors confirmed that the Rudds had never occupied the premises. The neighbors were reportedly not impressed by the Rudds.

. The house had a room air-conditioner, which was left running 24 hours per day, even though the house was unoccupied.

. Neighbors complained about the noise from the air conditioning unit running 24 hours per day.

. Mr. Rudd approached the original owner Mr. Tom Allen regarding instructions on how to operate the air-conditioning time clock.

Armed with this information Mr. Rudd was then queried by The Courier Mail, regarding the stamp duty claim:-

. At first Mr. Rudd claimed that he lived in the house and met the PPR qualifications.

. On further contact by The Courier Mail, Mr. Rudd claimed he had contact with an officer of the OSR regarding the non-supply of a signed form "Q" (stamp duty PPR exemption form) and quoted dates, telephone conversations and correspondence with an officer named Noel ***** of the OSR.

. When pursed further regarding the matter Mr. Rudd finally admitted that he did not qualify for the PPR claim and paid the additional stamp duty (about $4500) on 4/11/94 and quoted a receipt number.

This was about two weeks after I reported the matter to the OSR and under the Office guidelines a penalty should have been imposed. In fact the facts are not dissimilar to cases prosecuted through the magistrates courts. (REFER to ATTACHMENT J). Mr. Rudd should have reported his changed circumstances (from the date of the leaseback of his original house) within 28 days of those changed circumstances.

. During further conversations Mr. Rudd finally stated or words to the effect that "Goss had told him that this disgruntled merkin from the Revenue Office had dobbed him in".

These comments are on tape (I have not listened to the tape, however it would be available under discovery) and cannot be withdrawn by Mr. Rudd, The Courier Mail has been told that the tape represents evidence and must not be destroyed. The tape has been transcribed.

There is another fact, which I should point out. The OSR in 1994 and 1995 was carrying out a computer data matching process with SEQEB electricity records. The records were crossmatched to ensure that the owner of the premises actually occupied them and that the SEQEB account was not just for a minimum charge. It is apparent that Mr. Rudd was made aware of this process and this is the reason why the air-conditioning unit was left on 24 hours a day. It seems to demonstrate intent.

Whilst he did not name me in person, Mr. Rudd was certainly given the details of my OSR dob-in report. The question then exists as to who passed on the information to Mr. Goss. There is not a great choice of suspects.

The normal chain of reporting matters would by via the Under Treasurer. Whist I don't hold Mr. Bradley in high regard, I don't think he is that stupid either. Ms. Macdonnel, on the other hand, just can't contain herself, as I have demonstrated. There are additional facts, which support this view, which I cannot disclose to you.

The fact that the Dilkera Street Property was not owner occupied and sold for a $40,000 profit after being owned for six months also raises the question of capital gains tax.

As you can see, the Heiner case just keeps going on and on and gets worse and worse.

http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/goss/oneill.htm

Sneaky merkin :lol:

Surely

Post Whore
Hey quigs you know how you always talk about Abbott's news ltd meetings, do you think Abbott could be the godfather of one of news Ltd's editor in chiefs child or would that be Rudd ?

Quigs

Immortal
Ah here it is

In May 1994 Mr. Rudd and Ms. Rein purchased a property at 41 Dilkera Street, Hawthorne from a Mr. Tom Allen for $240,000. The solicitors were Goss Downy & Carne and the stamp duty of $2,400 returned on a solicitor's return stamping (as confirmed by a copy of the stamped transfer document from DNR).

. In November 1994 the Rudds entered into a contract with a Ms. Nicole Noble and the property was settled at the end of January 1995 for $280,000.

. A check with the neighbors confirmed that the Rudds had never occupied the premises. The neighbors were reportedly not impressed by the Rudds.

. The house had a room air-conditioner, which was left running 24 hours per day, even though the house was unoccupied.

. Neighbors complained about the noise from the air conditioning unit running 24 hours per day.

. Mr. Rudd approached the original owner Mr. Tom Allen regarding instructions on how to operate the air-conditioning time clock.

Armed with this information Mr. Rudd was then queried by The Courier Mail, regarding the stamp duty claim:-

. At first Mr. Rudd claimed that he lived in the house and met the PPR qualifications.

. On further contact by The Courier Mail, Mr. Rudd claimed he had contact with an officer of the OSR regarding the non-supply of a signed form "Q" (stamp duty PPR exemption form) and quoted dates, telephone conversations and correspondence with an officer named Noel ***** of the OSR.

. When pursed further regarding the matter Mr. Rudd finally admitted that he did not qualify for the PPR claim and paid the additional stamp duty (about $4500) on 4/11/94 and quoted a receipt number.

This was about two weeks after I reported the matter to the OSR and under the Office guidelines a penalty should have been imposed. In fact the facts are not dissimilar to cases prosecuted through the magistrates courts. (REFER to ATTACHMENT J). Mr. Rudd should have reported his changed circumstances (from the date of the leaseback of his original house) within 28 days of those changed circumstances.

. During further conversations Mr. Rudd finally stated or words to the effect that "Goss had told him that this disgruntled merkin from the Revenue Office had dobbed him in".

These comments are on tape (I have not listened to the tape, however it would be available under discovery) and cannot be withdrawn by Mr. Rudd, The Courier Mail has been told that the tape represents evidence and must not be destroyed. The tape has been transcribed.

There is another fact, which I should point out. The OSR in 1994 and 1995 was carrying out a computer data matching process with SEQEB electricity records. The records were crossmatched to ensure that the owner of the premises actually occupied them and that the SEQEB account was not just for a minimum charge. It is apparent that Mr. Rudd was made aware of this process and this is the reason why the air-conditioning unit was left on 24 hours a day. It seems to demonstrate intent.

Whilst he did not name me in person, Mr. Rudd was certainly given the details of my OSR dob-in report. The question then exists as to who passed on the information to Mr. Goss. There is not a great choice of suspects.

The normal chain of reporting matters would by via the Under Treasurer. Whist I don't hold Mr. Bradley in high regard, I don't think he is that stupid either. Ms. Macdonnel, on the other hand, just can't contain herself, as I have demonstrated. There are additional facts, which support this view, which I cannot disclose to you.

The fact that the Dilkera Street Property was not owner occupied and sold for a $40,000 profit after being owned for six months also raises the question of capital gains tax.

As you can see, the Heiner case just keeps going on and on and gets worse and worse.

http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/goss/oneill.htm

Sneaky merkin :lol:

19 years ago hmmmmmm kept an aircon running because the time clock hmmmmmm

I know a bloke in 2013 that keeps his two air cons running 24/7 because he wants to.

So. ... Mr Cunningham lets bring the Happy Days crowd into the current - July 2013, Yesterday

Tony Abbott refuses to explain wrongly claimed travel expenses

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/09/tony-abbott-refusal-travel-expenses

The opposition leader says the matter was an 'oversight' in his office and was 'fully dealt with'

The opposition leader, Tony Abbott, has refused to take responsibility for incorrectly claiming more than $9,000 worth of travel expenses and will not explain in detail how the error occurred.

On Monday, Abbott denied incorrectly claiming $9,397.42 in travel expenses while on his book tour, despite freedom of information (FOI) documents published by website No Fibs on the weekend revealing he repaid the money to the government in 2010.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey quigs you know how you always talk about Abbott's news ltd meetings, do you think Abbott could be the godfather of one of news Ltd's editor in chiefs child or would that be Rudd ?

Did you know that The Gutless Sloganman was best man to Mr Slipper.

Its not a political football now Shadow. It is legislated law. Passed through both houses of the Federal Parliament.

But if you want to see how politicised the matter was...

I will show you how munch The Gutless Sloganman and his Team supported the passing of the National Disability Insurance Scheme...

The first pic was the introduction of the Levy into Parliament

aaa.jpg

The 2nd pic was the passing of the legislation ...

Yeppers there Shadow... it was a proudly supported bipartisan approach would you not say.

For those dumb as dogshit the Coalition benches are to the left of the pic. You didnt see those pics in Rupes rags.

I hope you realise Quigs that the NDIS had bi-partisan support. The majority of bills are passed with only a handfull of members in the chamber when it is agreed on by both sides, enough to make a quorum. This is pure symbolism by the labor side, they didn't need to be there. It has nothing to do with caring or not about the legislation.

Carry on.

Quigs

Immortal
Bastard what you dont realise that NDIS was and is life changing reforms into the future. It's big, and very very important.

The only reason a lot of the Noalition were not present in the chamber was because they were directed by the whip on behalf of their cockhead leader and his chief of staff not to attend.

You can back that in

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Bastard what you dont realise that NDIS was and is life changing reforms into the future. It's big, and very very important.

The only reason a lot of the Noalition were not present in the chamber was because they were directed by the whip on behalf of their cockhead leader and his chief of staff not to attend.

You can back that in

So pharken what dopey?!!!
You'd be the sort of bloke that would run water for St George or Manly if they promised the Sharks a win.

Quigs

Immortal
So pharken what dopey?!!!
You'd be the sort of bloke that would run water for St George or Manly if they promised the Sharks a win.

Holes getting deep there Comrade. Throw in the spade, you are getting into the long handled shovel world.

Here this might help

[youtube]jhoAIOfUC8Q[/youtube]

Best bit of advice you could take out of the handy little film is "to change hands"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts