What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm trying as hard as I can to build a character assessment of you Sureles, just by your contributions and your reactions.

I think this kiddie fiddling priest thing has well and truely got you rattled.

If I was youse I'd just sit back and let it all unfold with witnesses giving evidence under oath. It's how it is done in 2012 -2013 I am lead to believe.

Cardinal%2BPell.jpg

Who knows it could be Gods Will.

Surely

Post Whore
Lol I hope they get all the church pedos, I just can't figure out why you are trying to link it to Abbott.

Then in your next breath you try to dismiss the pedos and child abuse coverups in the alp.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think this kiddie fiddling priest thing has well and truely got you rattled.

Not sure what has happened to you in your private life but your obsession with (right wing)peddos has been a concern for a long time.
Have you thought about psychiatric help?

Surely

Post Whore
Ftr I'm the biggest heathen atheist out there, so its not like a care what happens to the cathos.

Surely

Post Whore
Back to Therese 26k, what a slave driver no wonder her and Kev are rolling in it.

A fair go for all Australians.

All fart no shit

Surely

Post Whore
AN EMBARRASSED Kevin Rudd has raised the prospect of his wife, Therese Rein, having to sell the domestic arm of her multimillion-dollar business after it was revealed 58 employees on individual contracts were underpaid.

Ms Rein, a self-made millionaire, built her job-placement business, Ingeus, from scratch.

It profits from government contracts and Mr Rudd acknowledged yesterday the couple had talked frequently about selling it because of the potential conflicts that could arise if he became prime minister.

"That's the one thing we continue to chat about. It's tough," he said. Yesterday's embarrassment made it more "important that Therese and I have another think about this", he said.

"Maybe it makes the decision a little sharper."

Mr Rudd said the underpaying of employees had been an "honest mistake", which Ms Rein had rectified upon discovery.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/yes-indeed-therese-we-need-to-talk/2007/05/24/1179601579533.html

An honest mistake :lol:

A fair go for all australians

Quigs

Immortal
Not sure what has happened to you in your private life but your obsession with (right wing)peddos has been a concern for a long time.
Have you thought about psychiatric help?

I am all for due process of the law Comrade Reefy. I love all Royal Commissions and Federal Court Judges findings into cases.

I love the Westminster system.

Thats why I appreciate your support in matters like The Slipper allegations, Matters now before the courts, Inquiries into Phone Hacking and Media Laws and Politicians Travel Allowance Rorting.

Surely

Post Whore
Therese Rein has done very nicely under the Coalition government — particularly since its 1996 decision to privatise the Commonwealth Employment Service and set up a private Job Network to steamroll the unemployed into often underpaid and unrewarding jobs. From humble beginnings in Brisbane in 1989, Rein has built up an international employment business with an annual turnover of $175 million. She should be a poster child for the benefits of the Coalition's privatisation drive for business, except that she is also the wife of federal Labor leader Kevin Rudd.

On May 24, the Melbourne Herald Sun revealed that the Australian arm of Rein's company, Work Directions Australia, not only exploited the unemployed, it also screwed its own workers. In June 2006, Work Directions took over a rival, Your Employment Services, and offered workers common law contracts — the kind that Rudd's ALP wants to use to replace individual contracts (AWAs). In return for abolishing penalty rates, overtime and allowances, the workers were offered 45 cents extra an hour: their total pay was $30,000 a year, just above the lowest award classification in the industry. To add insult to injury, 58 of the 220 workers were underpaid (according to the relevant award) to the tune of $70,000.

Labor ducked for cover when this example of an unscrupulous employer using (common law) individual contracts to rob her workers of pay and conditions came to light. It didn't say a word about the fact that this employer had an obvious prejudice against negotiating collective union agreements with staff. But it did move quickly to try to cover up the whole messy business.

- See more at: http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/37691#sthash.2LWjMEMN.dpuf

A fair go for all Australians, but a better go for therese and I.

30k no penalties overtime or allowances fmd, what a scoundral boss

Quigs

Immortal
I'm not , but so what if I was.

The penny has just dropped with me.

Youse have a lot of the Biker Dragon about you.

You remember him. He'd try to overpower every poster with (in his mind) brilliant red hot Ive got a bigger dick then you type replies.

Good Old Biker, he used to 'default' back to a "how to flame" website for his tough responces.

You .. well .... http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/

Quigs

Immortal
Anyhow folks I've gotta zip.

Off to Rocky to get new glasses and buy the good lady a birthday present.

Now remember it's 2013 not 1993

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
WE know he won't be paying for the glasses under some kind of lefty rort, but what subsidy scheme will he use to get his wife a present?
Perhaps he can buy her some solar panels? Maybe some Pink Batts? Maybe some elective surgery?

Quigs

Immortal
WE know he won't be paying for the glasses under some kind of lefty rort, but what subsidy scheme will he use to get his wife a present?

What !!! Is there a scheme that I missed out on? $399.00 from Spesavers.

Got my missus a jade coloured Budda. A big farker too. I could hardly lift the old Budd out of the car.

She loves it. Ive got brownie points. New eyes, Im grinning.

Quigs

Immortal
@margokingston1: I lodged FOI today re Abbott’s expenses for book promotion, focusing on his ComCar claims for private business.

For the other front rowers in this group ... FOI = Freedom of Information

Surely

Post Whore
@margokingston1: I lodged FOI today re Abbott?s expenses for book promotion, focusing on his ComCar claims for private business.

For the other front rowers in this group ... FOI = Freedom of Information

Hopefully it won't be redacted like most

Quigs

Immortal
Just read a brilliant article in teh SMH about some stark raving freak loony hiring detectives to investigate ASHBY GATE. Is it you Quigs? You are the only extremist I know!!

What a difference it makes having a decent newspaper around.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/12/ashbygate-peter-slipper-james-ashby

Tweet from Monica Attard

Ashbygate is the grubbiest story around. guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul? David Marr details it brilliantly.

Gary Gray made this point several times in his presser

?actions have been? politically motivated and politically coordinated?

#AshbyGate trending number 1 Australia wide ! well done @margokingston1 ! #AusPol

This woman ( @margokingston1 ) deserves a MEDAL for her dedication to bring about justice in #ashbygate & waking Media up @GuardianAus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts