What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Frank Lampard Goal Tally in 07/08

Eddie.

Bench
Lazy 4 from Super frank this morning....

17 on the season, even after missing close to 3 months of football through injury

Freak.

skeepe

Immortal
Eddie. said:
Maybe not 4 from midfield though Hybrid:D

The referee gifted him the first one after his audition for the English diving team. As far as dives go that was pretty damn disgusting. Classless cheat is all he is.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
skeepe said:
The referee gifted him the first one after his audition for the English diving team. As far as dives go that was pretty damn disgusting. Classless cheat is all he is.

Hang on, I thought only Italians dived? :lol:

Nice dive, but Lampard has nothing on Gerrard in this regard.

Bumble

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Even I would score against Derby.

weasel said:
All four were pretty soft goals.

Typical responses, only Frank Lampard could score 4 in a match and get no credit from you idiots

If Totti or Gerrard did it you'd be w*nking yourselves silly

weasel

First Grade
Let's see, a penalty from a dive, a tap in (heck, he barely knew anything about it, it came off his shin), then a bruttish drive the keeper had covered but for a wicked bounce, and finally a selfish low percentage chance through three bodies, when he had better options available.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
Typical responses, only Frank Lampard could score 4 in a match and get no credit from you idiots

If Totti or Gerrard did it you'd be w*nking yourselves silly

I love when you get fired up about Fat Frank Bumble. :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
weasel said:
Let's see, a penalty from a dive, a tap in (heck, he barely knew anything about it, it came off his shin), then a bruttish drive the keeper had covered but for a wicked bounce, and finally a selfish low percentage chance through three bodies, when he had better options available.

So....four goals, was it?

Pathetic :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
Oh and

2pq5l03.jpg

Get farked.

ocko

juniors
he's a real big-game player that fat frank.

i mean, four goals against derby. it just doesn't get any better than that.... :lol: :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
ocko said:
he's a real big-game player that fat frank.

i mean, four goals against derby. it just doesn't get any better than that.... :lol: :lol:

A couple of months ago you said to me that Steven Gerrard always delivered, and used his recent winner against Derby as evidence to that fact

When I mentioned this on msn you went quiet for 20 minutes and then replied with an emoticon and about 3 words of nonsense

Good day to you

ocko

juniors
:lol:

always good for a laugh re: lampard, isn't he?

we can't all care as deeply as you, kiddo :D

Matt23

Staff member
Bumble's love for Fat Frank is getting to be as bad as Locky's love for "sunshine" Watson...

Bumble

First Grade
Matt23 said:
Bumble's love for Fat Frank is getting to be as bad as Locky's love for "sunshine" Watson...

When Watson has won the Pura Cup and got player of the season two years in a row for QLD, and been voted the 2nd best player in the world perhaps that comparison will be apt

Until then that's just garbage. Frank is a great player, he's got the trophies, goals and big games to back that up