What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Frank Lampard Goal Tally in 07/08

fish eel

Immortal
Saint Dragon said:
Haven't you all realised that Ballack went from one of the best players in the world to a bench player at Chelsea. Chelsea f*cked up his career, simple as that!

I'm sure the great man is quite content earning all roman's cash :lol:

Dragooner

Bench
I'd much rather be playing at the top of my game aloft the greatest players in the world and earn a slightly smaller pay packet then widdle away your time on the bench while earning a motza!

Saint Dragon said:
Haven't you all realised that Ballack went from one of the best players in the world to a bench player at Chelsea. Chelsea f*cked up his career, simple as that!

has it occured to you maybe, just maybe ballack plays in the same position as lampard? do you wonder why stevie G and lampard don't play well for england?

everyone knew ballack f**ked up by going to chelski he should of taken inter or barca a few years back and he's going to wither away.

Dragooner

Bench
I am more than aware that Lampard and Ballack both play attacking-midfield roles. If that is what you mean. And as a conclusion of that he is on the bench. But I'm more so saying that in general Ballack has played sh*t ever since he left Bayern.

Eddie.

Bench
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP

Geez Super Frank is keeping me busy. Another cracker this morning for England.

3 Goals already in 2007/08 and we are yet to finish August!

I said 20 didn't i? 3 a month and he might give 30 a crack, LOL

And hes a midfielder, not a striker, for those unfamiliar with the player.

Bumble

First Grade
fish eel said:
good on frank for scoring against a 3rd string german side

Yesterday it was B team, now it's THIRD string...:roll::lol:

Petty, petty man.

Bumble

First Grade
From Football 365 Ratings:

Frank Lampard

Not even Football365 would begrudge Lampard being acclaimed for his first-half goal and spirited performance.

Why? Because unlike several of his international colleagues, the Chelski midfielder refused to withdraw from the England squad despite nursing a injury. No matter that Chelski wanted him to throw a sickie in order to protect the broken bone in his foot; Lampard was determined to do duty for his country. "Number one, I want to play for England, and number two, what is the point of resting it for a few days?" he reasoned.

Compare and contrast that attitude to the withdrawals of Owen Hargreaves and Steven Gerrard - the latter's pull-out being announced three days before he starred in Liverpool's draw against Lampard's Chelski.

Such is their Euro 2008 qualifying predicament that Steve McClaren is in no position to be picky about who he picks. Yet it was telling that in his press conference on Wednesday, McClaren declared: "A manager remembers who turns up in times like this."

Lampard's devotion to his country's cause will, it can safely be assumed, be put in an even sharper perspective at the weekend when the injuries of Hargreaves and Gerrard suddenly cease to matter.

fish eel

Immortal
Bumble said:
Yesterday it was B team, now it's THIRD string...:roll::lol:

Petty, petty man.

2-1 Bumble, 2-1.

And if you think I'm being petty.....TT hasn't stuck his head in here as yet :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
fish eel said:
2-1 Bumble, 2-1.

And if you think I'm being petty.....TT hasn't stuck his head in here as yet :lol:

Oh crap, I hadn't thought of that.

I'm gonna cop it:lol:

Eddie.

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
Any half decent keeper would have saved that.

We Know That

All of Frank's goal are deflections or flukes.

4 in 5 People, and we have not finished August!. 4 in 5 for the best goalscoring centre midfielder in the World.

SUper Frank!!!

El Coconuto

Bench
Haha easy goal or not, I'm just excited that right here, right now, at this very moment in time...

Chelsea: 1st -- 10 out of a possible 12 pts
Manchester United: 19th -- 2 out of a possible 9 pts

:D

It's beautiful, beautiful....Where is the crying emoticon when you need it? :lol:

Latest posts