What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Lineup v Storm

Fast Eddie

First Grade
You're such a space monkey. :crazy:

As confident as you may feel, we'll lose tonight or my name isnt aargon. :sarcasm:

:lol: will you promise to leave the forum with this account again if you're wrong? Then you can move onto your other accounts.

Micistm

Bench
That would require LU shelling out for way more server space (as the photos would be hosted by LU)
I dont think they make any money as it is so I can't see it happening. Trademe can do it cause they make money off every photo you post.

Dont make so much sense...I prefer to rant irrationally:lol:

aargon

:lol: will you promise to leave the forum with this account again if you're wrong? Then you can move onto your other accounts.

Steve, unless you’re Metta World Peace, aka Ron Artest, I don’t understand why anyone would want to change their name?

joseph1

Juniors
Godinet - ooh. Huge game. We need to turn the season around tonight but by actually turning in an 80min performance - win or lose.

Ref keeping them in them game. Didn't know ya could run and take a man out causing at least a 1 man overlap was allowed! Freddie wasn't even looking at man who took him out! Nielson using judo type throws as tackles, using players momentum to take down, nearly looks like a tripping action
storm have looked off their game.
Inu mistake is a prime reason for captains challenge system!
Manu playing well.

Micistm

Bench
Well, all things considered I was happy with the guys tonight. Pretty proud of them really. Yeah, couple of errors, but for the most part good effort.
Sport can be cruel, and I was fuming after that first half where IMO the officiating was flat out unfair. one storm cheat has Inu round the neck while another strips it...and all that Muppet Daley could say was, 'Oh he was probably a bit lucky to get away with that...' before then continuing to call that a warriors error letting them back into the game! Shit officiating, shit commentators!
Score didn't reflect the game fairly, but that's the way it goes.

aargon

Well, all things considered I was happy with the guys tonight. Pretty proud of them really. Yeah, couple of errors, but for the most part good effort.

f**k - thats probably what bluey is telling his team right now - nevermind that we leaked in 32 points and got spanked by 18 - yeah great effort guys...keep it up...:roll:

Latest posts