What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Special K

Coach
stop stalking me

stallllllllllking me

please stop calling me

calllllllllling me

etc

Shouldn't you be spending the golden years of yo life playing golf or at big w?

Special K

Coach
old

stupid

uncool kiwi(don't wanna label all of nz lame because TH, Nibbs, Dig, TG etc come from there and they rock my boat)

why don't you end it cuz?

Special K

Coach
rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

I'm a victim

Crusader

Bench
:roll: WTF :?

You're about as original as a sheep shagging joke.
Come back in a few years when you start growing some hair on your scrote :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
please dont say that, it hurts to have an online personality that knows a sweet f**k all tell me ill die alone :cry: :roll: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
well im sure the cookie writing biz is keeping you plenty busy
must have its draw backs thou, would suck knowing that your bound to be a wanker all your life ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
What happened to you kingling?
you used to be cool

as the great dolph (simpsons) says: Your broadcasting geek rays through out the vally

Forum Idiot

Bench
raider absolutely trashed special K in that fight. nice work raider. better luck next time, K.
kingling - you did used to be cool. you used to challenge authority and stuff but now youre useless and dull. go and eat poo :arrow:

Forum Idiot

Bench
hey K i dont hate you, buddy ol pal. i was just saying that you got your bum bum spanked red raw by the one the only raider69.
have a nice day.