What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
Raider_69 said:
in closing, people who sit there speaking to each other in another language piss me off

Why should it concern you if you're not part of the conversation?

Are you worried they're talking about you or plotting a terrorist strike? ;-)

it concerns me because i dont know what the f**k they could be talkin about, just gives me a vibe that dosnt sit well with me, they could be asking each other how their day has been, or they could be talking about an attack about to take place... you dont know, its a bad vibe i get

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im paranoid, i admit it, i get full sus at them when they do, i just get this vibe that something really bad is only minutes away... simple, speak in english and stop annoying the paranoid!!
:lol: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
When you go overseas and you're speaking English maybe they'll get paranoid too.

Actually in that case they'll have good reason. :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
people that walk around smiling like they are the happiest people in the world, i mean WTF is wrong with them? good, your happy, no need to rub it in :evil:

as carl barron says "you know how they say when you smile, the whole world smiles with you... no they dont, they think there is something wrong with ya"

Raider_69

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
Being happy rocks and is heaps better than the alternative.

:mrgreen:

yea good on those, but f**k why show off!!
and as said, people dont say "ohh look how happy is he! good on him"
they say "what the f**ks wrong with him, looks like a psyhcopath to me"

hrundi99

First Grade
Depends on whether you see the cup half full or half empty I guess.

I guess with your conspiracy theories it's looking a little empty. ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
Depends on whether you see the cup half full or half empty I guess.

I guess with your conspiracy theories it's looking a little empty. ;-)

not looking empty, is empty, has been for a very very long time :lol: :lol:

Jono Russell

Bench
Pink_Sharkie said:
Heres sum of my list

-My parents refusing to take me driving coz i dont know how! Well how the hel! will i eva learn if you dont teach me.

-Lying it annoying me so bad I want to scream

-Good Charlote I h8 this bad so much that if im holding something at the time there song comes on the radio it always gets broken :evil:

-Avril man she is nearly as bad as good charlote what is it with all these lame ass pop stars that wannta be punk.........your not get over youselfs...... punk isn't bout catering for whats in.

-My brother.

people how bagout good talent like GC, its ok if you dont like but to say that they are trying to be something that they are not is so annoying.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
- Those pain in the arse people at sports games who spend hours drinking before the big game, and then spend the ENTIRE f**kING GAME getting up, going to the toilet and come back.

I hope these people die.

KulaShaker

Juniors
Radio commentators who say "Team A won by 50 points to nil". You can't win by 50 points to nil! I hate bad grammar. And bad spelling.

Crusader

Bench
IanRitchie said:
- Those pain in the arse people at sports games who spend hours drinking before the big game, and then spend the ENTIRE f***ing GAME getting up, going to the toilet and come back.

I hope these people die.

:shock: :oops: :lol:

NPK

Bench
People who say papaya instead of pawpaw.
Papaya is the scientific name...You don't say "I am going to eat an indica" do you?!

Special K

Coach
I'd say jess but she is not little. And by not little I mean fat. And by fat I think it has something to do with her and a house...?

Crusader

Bench
People who have no life so amuse themselves by being rude to others on-line.
In reality probably gutless little computer geeks :?