What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
na he WAS cool at one stage
now he is a half/nibbs groupie... sad in many ways

in some ways his new name, Mr AppleSauce is almsot a new identity, mr AppleSauce is a half/nibbs groupie, Kingling was a mad prick who wouldnt like arse like AppleSauce... RIP KINGLING

Forum Idiot

Bench
kingling was a champ at one stage. the pinnacle of his champness was when he attacked madunit in that now classic thread " modunit" :clap:
those were the day. R.I.P. KINGLING

NPK

Bench
You guys have taken over this thread with immature garbage.
Stick to the topic guys.

Andy

First Grade
Just thought of another one that I didn't put in my original list...

People who piss on the toilet seat. :evil:

Crusader

Bench
Sorry NPK, I know this is a strcitly serious forum :roll: :p

Or use the last bit of loo paper and don't change it :evil:

Spike

First Grade
* People who push in from a merging left lane when driving

*People in a supermarket who argue with a cashier over being charged an extra 20 cents on stale bread when there is a queue of a dozen people waiting (last time this happened I threw some loose change at the fat middle aged woman and told her to piss off and stop wasting everyone's time).

* Drunk people when I'm working in uniform. I can't walk through a nightclub without some drunk woman grabbing my arse or some drunk guy wanting to talk sh*t to me.

* People who you give directions to and whilst explaining to them walk away. You see them 20 minutes later walking around aimlessly.

* fat people who buy a whole heap of fat burgers and fries from maccas and order a diet coke with it. I mean what the f**k?

* people who say that I pick on them cause they are lebanese or aborgines or gay or some other minority.

* civil libertarians who hinder an arrest. They end up getting arrested themselves and claim police brutality

* people who talk on mobile phones while driving (most cops hate this). Invest in a $40 hands free kit you tight arses and avoid a $220 fine. morons

* People who believe they are not criminals unless they have raped or murdered someone like drink driving is not offence unless you run over a mother and three kids at a pedestrian crossing.

* bald people who get a number 1 haircut cause they think it is cool. Like looking like a roll-on deoderant is cool

* people with BO problems. I'm not the kind of person who is too embarrassed to tell a person they smell, even if it is a complete stranger.

* Ignorant, arrogant and incompetent people

*moderators

Andy

First Grade
Hey spike, what precinct are you in??

I have a mate who works in Redfern... poor guy.

Agent Mulder

Bench
IanRitchie said:
- Those pain in the arse people at sports games who spend hours drinking before the big game, and then spend the ENTIRE f***ing GAME getting up, going to the toilet and come back.

I hope these people die.

They shit me.
I went to the wresting a month back and i had two of them doing that for the whole show getting beer etc etc.

When they walked in they were PISSED to the eye balls before the show started.

My Finacee put her feet in the way on purpose and said "If you can't get passed me its your own drunken fault" and i said to the one getting up all the time "IF you do that once more i will sit you down personally"

Latest posts