What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

MEE

Juniors
The fact that every second thread get's deleted in here. This place is getting lame.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Spike, what about drunken pricks that bare their arse at ya?
they would piss you off surely :mrgreen:

Spike

First Grade
Crusader said:
Hey Spike, long time no see... my bf got into the coppers - new recruit ;-)

Congrats to him. May your nights be filled with handcuff related fun O:)

Spike

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Spike, what about drunken pricks that bare their arse at ya?
they would piss you off surely :mrgreen:

He had his chance to put it away without any consequences. He chose to defy me and paid the price. He isn't the first and won't be the last

Jordovski

Juniors
Spike said:
Jordovski said:
Spike said:
do I know you? :?
It's Jordo ya big gay dawgg!

f**k sorry man. It's been that long i'd forgotten who you were :oops:

so what's new in the world of Jordo?

haha no worries, it sure has been a while!

Ooohh not a lot really, I've decided to stop sh1tting around, and I'm going to TAFE next yr instead of working in jobs that get me nowhere.

How's your work going?
A guy I sorta know reckons he's now a cop, and he only spent something like 6 months at Goulburn, is it possible?! He's a bit under 20, or almost 20 now.

Spike

First Grade
Yeah 6 months means he would of been an undergraduate that stayed on campus, same as me.

My work is going great at the moment. I've spent time in the drug unit and had a rotation (6 weeks) down in the detectives. I'm still working in GD's at the moment because the pay is better and I arrested Nathan Smith of the Canberra Raiders after he mooned me and ran off :lol: . I've also settled down and am an expecting father. :eek: How times have changed...

Jordovski

Juniors
:shock: :shock: :shock:

What happened to badboy bailey?!??!

So you would recommend joining the police? I'm still not totally sure what I want to do. Did you have a pashion for joining, or you just thought it'd be a good career move?

Spike

First Grade
It started off as a joke believe it or not. A while back the Carr government went on a TV recruiting scheme to join the NSW Police. Me and me mates were watching and the idea came up that I should see how long it would take for them to kick me out. I was the only one of my mates that didn't have any real criminal record to speak of :lol: Since then I actually developed a passion for it and it has become the second best thing I've done with my life.

Joing the police is not everyone's cup of tea. It means dealing with the worst society has to offer and can be cruel sometimes with some of the stuff we have to deal with and see but if you are looking for a challenge and a job where each day is different from the last then I fully recommend it. You could at least call up recruitment and ask for an info pack to be sent to you so you can check it out. Keep in mind though if you do apply be prepaired to wait for a long time as the numbers at the moment are pretty good.

brook

First Grade
getting dirty 'look at that dole-bludging teenage mother' looks

I'm not - but people can't seem to get past the fact that i'm short and don't have wrinkles :evil:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Shaq O'Neil - is there anything that bloke wont do for cash? he is endorsing everything and does guest appearences on any show... is he reading the news yet? Probably him in the Humphrey B. Bear suit is it?!

Spike

First Grade
brook said:

I'm not - but people can't seem to get past the fact that i'm short and don't have wrinkles :evil:

You can't really blame people when you wear the tracki-dacks, ugg boots and the winnie blue hanging from your mouth. It does give people the steriotypical view. You should just move to Campbelltown and be done with it shazza. :lol:

brook

First Grade
Spike said:
brook said:

You can't really blame people when you wear the tracki-dacks, ugg boots and the winnie blue hanging from your mouth. It does give people the steriotypical view. You should just move to Campbelltown and be done with it shazza. :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and I do not wear tracki-dacks or ugg boots - I leave that to novacastrians :p

(don't smoke either)

realredhillboy

Juniors
i hate polynesian bouncers
i hate homeboys
i hate guy sebastian
i hate the brisbane broncos
i hate wendell sailor
i hate people who go around acting hard and starting fights.

TooheysNew

Coach
realredhillboy said:
i hate people who go around acting hard and starting fights.

I hate people who deserve to be in these fights, by acting like smart arses or being pricks to people, and who then think they're the victims.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate the scummy povs who amble about at the train stations and asks you for 2 dollars.

If they went out and got a job they'd have 2 dollars....

by the way, anyone have a dollar :D

Latest posts