What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Booyah

Bench
Old people really give me the shits these days.

Sure they're old and we have to be nice to them, but I expect it to work both ways. How many times has an old person bumped into you and given you a filthy like it's YOUR fault and not their?

Or when you're late and you're trying to get on the bus, but some old geriatric in front of you is blocking the path to the bus because she's talking to Mavis and has that stupid little wheely thing sticking behind her?

Or when you're a school kid on the bus and they have seats but they still loudly moan to anyone within earshot how these school kids take up all the seats and how they're so rude and they hit people with bags and so on.

I ripped one old lady hardcore once. She got on and because I was in uniform she demanded I vacate my seat to her. I said no. She demanded it again and said because she was a paying customer and she was old, it was her god-given right to have my seat. I wasn't in the mood for any old-people crap so as she was carrying on like only old people know how, I have given her my biggest death stare, reached into my pocket, pulled out my bus ticket - you know, the one I'd paid for because I'd forgotten my Pass - threw it in her face and told her to f**k off.

The look on her face was priceless!

Some of you might think that was mean and disrespectful, but I couldn't care less. The old people are the ones who should know better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
na i acual agree
old people shit me royal, i had an exact same situation except my way to solve it was to say "you can have my f**kin seat if you can move me off it" and then i death stared her and she muttered on about respect... i told her to jam her respect where the cob webs are hangin :x

also City Rail rent a cops annoy me
walk around like they are above all else and target young blokes while the same thing is being done by a 50 year old and nothing is said

the other day i was on a train and got a fine cause i told this idiot of a city rail rent a cop that he was a glorified ticket inspector and that he was a f**kin disgrace, he retorted with the "i have the authority..." to which i cut off yellin "you have f**k all authority, cheak my ticket and f**k off, i havnt done shit wrong. Not my fault you couldnt cut it as a real copper", turns out my ticket was fine but i got a 200 dollar fine for verbal something rather :lol:

my ID had my old address on it anyways so f**ked if im payin it :lol:

SirShire

First Grade
Booyah said:
Old people really give me the sh*ts these days.

Sure they're old and we have to be nice to them, but I expect it to work both ways. How many times has an old person bumped into you and given you a filthy like it's YOUR fault and not their?

Or when you're late and you're trying to get on the bus, but some old geriatric in front of you is blocking the path to the bus because she's talking to Mavis and has that stupid little wheely thing sticking behind her?

Or when you're a school kid on the bus and they have seats but they still loudly moan to anyone within earshot how these school kids take up all the seats and how they're so rude and they hit people with bags and so on.

I ripped one old lady hardcore once. She got on and because I was in uniform she demanded I vacate my seat to her. I said no. She demanded it again and said because she was a paying customer and she was old, it was her god-given right to have my seat. I wasn't in the mood for any old-people crap so as she was carrying on like only old people know how, I have given her my biggest death stare, reached into my pocket, pulled out my bus ticket - you know, the one I'd paid for because I'd forgotten my Pass - threw it in her face and told her to f**k off.

The look on her face was priceless!

Some of you might think that was mean and disrespectful, but I couldn't care less. The old people are the ones who should know better.

Well said. One old girl took a parkie just as we were backing in. Bitch got abused something fierce.

Alba

Coach
rude people at work (mostly asians that cant speak english well) ... :evil: and you have to be so fkn nice to the ^%*&#$@^)*&_

brook

First Grade
Forum Idiot said:
brook said:
legallyblonde said:
Definatley idiots (usally young girls) that go into a mosh pit wearing little to nothing and skanky shoes.

You see them later on after the concert having a cry because their feet are bleeding and they ripped their ra ra skirt :roll:

thats irritating

but equally annoying are the idiots (usually teenage boys) that think being a female in a moshpit means you want them to grope you :roll:
what do you expect? :lol: a girl surrounded by 1000 shitfaced, horny males. i say if you can grope and not get caught - go for it! its too easy in a moshpit.

I really hope you were the last guy I kneed in the groin

Dani

Immortal
i hate people who bag me out because i dress like a "punk".
i'll dress however the f**k i want thankyou very much

Booyah

Bench
old people sh*t me royal, i had an exact same situation except my way to solve it was to say "you can have my f***in seat if you can move me off it" and then i death stared her and she muttered on about respect... i told her to jam her respect where the cob webs are hangin

Well said. One old girl took a parkie just as we were backing in. Bitch got abused something fierce.
:clap:

That's the spirit!

Someone has to show these old farts who's in charge.

Knightmare

Coach
I hate greed- it's what makes people like property developers and oil barons screw us over and get away with it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate homeless people and their piss poor excuses for why you need to give them money.

And the whole 'putting your shoes on with the shoelaces still done up so as to save you time, but you end up doing an impersonation of Elvis and you take more time getting your shoe on than if you had've just undone the shoelace to start with' thing is also quite annoying.

meltiger

First Grade
brook said:
but equally annoying are the idiots (usually teenage boys) that think being a female in a moshpit means you want them to grope you :roll:

You love it, you know you do!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
And the whole 'putting your shoes on with the shoelaces still done up so as to save you time, but you end up doing an impersonation of Elvis and you take more time getting your shoe on than if you had've just undone the shoelace to start with' thing is also quite annoying.

I do that. But i just tuck my laces into my shoes so my shoes are always ultra loose and i can just slip into them without looking like Elvis.

Although sometimes (v rarely) the laces come out from under my feet, but not often.

Chanandalar

Juniors
I hate it when you do a poo and you just keep wiping and wiping and wiping and.....well you know what im talking about.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
I hate little pyro wannabes, they p**s me off to no end, and 17 and under on the drink, (if you fall into this category I hate you) *kidding* but when you are 18 + and realise how stupid drunk kids look then you will think the same thing, the are all crying and going he's my friend and I will bash you :roll:

MEE

Juniors
I hate it how I have today and tomorrow off but can't get my car fixed till Friday.
:( :x

Raider_69

Post Whore
Chippo Raiders said:
I hate little pyro wannabes, they p**s me off to no end, and 17 and under on the drink, (if you fall into this category I hate you) *kidding* but when you are 18 + and realise how stupid drunk kids look then you will think the same thing, the are all crying and going he's my friend and I will bash you :roll:

Im a pyro maniac, love fire, i dont smoke but ive got a lighter just to f**k around with, never light anything on fire that can get out of control, but i do flick it a fair bit

and im 17 and get pissed quite often but ive been getting pissed since age 14 :oops: but i know the types you mean, they are f**kin morons

NPK

Bench
Spruikers - annoying f*cks

Elvis impersonators - get a life dammit - he's dead, get over it! :evil: