What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Broncodroid

Juniors
As for this site...

1. Morons who post only to add to their post count...Most know of the serial offenders, yet the known 'offenders' continually embarass themselves commenting on every topic contibuting nothing....

Leave the post count tally alone kids...it means jack shit in the scheme of things.

Forum Idiot

Bench
over moderated forums. you cant even post about circumsision here anymore and the mere mention of wet nurses will land you in strife.

Greenblooded

Juniors
People who keep whinging on about others who are just posting to increase their post count. Does this really affect them?? :-k

Raider_69

Post Whore
Broncodroid said:
As for this site...

1. Morons who post only to add to their post count...Most know of the serial offenders, yet the known 'offenders' continually embarass themselves commenting on every topic contibuting nothing....

Leave the post count tally alone kids...it means jack sh*t in the scheme of things.

yea those f**kers piss me off too :evil:

NPK

Bench
Shorts with no fly. Especially those that look like they have a fly but it's just a sewn up flap of material. It's annoying when you have to pee at a urinal :evil:

NPK

Bench
Out-of-date posters/ads on walls at uni and other places. I think people who put them up should take them down when they are out-of-date or get fined. It's like graffiti!

JillValentine

Juniors
MILLWALL said:
how abboriginals get it better than whites like getting into uni and paying for stuff

I have always wondered if i could sue the government for discrimination because i get less money for being white.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Definatley idiots (usally young girls) that go into a mosh pit wearing little to nothing and skanky shoes.

You see them later on after the concert having a cry because their feet are bleeding and they ripped their ra ra skirt :roll:

brook

First Grade
legallyblonde said:
Definatley idiots (usally young girls) that go into a mosh pit wearing little to nothing and skanky shoes.

You see them later on after the concert having a cry because their feet are bleeding and they ripped their ra ra skirt :roll:

thats irritating

but equally annoying are the idiots (usually teenage boys) that think being a female in a moshpit means you want them to grope you :roll:

Forum Idiot

Bench
brook said:
legallyblonde said:

thats irritating

but equally annoying are the idiots (usually teenage boys) that think being a female in a moshpit means you want them to grope you :roll:
what do you expect? :lol: a girl surrounded by 1000 shitfaced, horny males. i say if you can grope and not get caught - go for it! its too easy in a moshpit.

aussie_londoner

Juniors
1.) the bunch of little punks that thought they could intimidate me into handing over my new mini ipod on public transport yesterday... hello, im 22, 6'3", 98 kilos, your a bunch of shitty little 14 year old pommy merkins, how about i shove my umbrella down your throat. i still have a mini ipod. they dont.

2.) Chavs. www.chavscum.co.uk

3.) preggas teenage trollops on the highroads of london. such trash, smoking, swearing, drinking 14 year old trash. but oh so cool in there eyes

Latest posts