What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
New little things that piss me off.

The smell from the XXXX brewery. I can understand now why their beer tastes like f**king kerosene with a hint of barley.

Trains that f**king run on time. The only trains I'd ever dealt with were cityrail trains and you could always rely on them to be 5-10 minutes late everytime. Up here the trains always run on time. I f**king hate it. BE LATE FOR ONCE YOU BASTARDS!!!!

Knightmare

Coach
The trains in Sydney may run late, but at least you can get service after midnight and there is better coverage than there is in Brisbane.

McLovin

Staff member
The early morning services usually come with a high probability that you will get raped/mugged/abused by drunks and little people...

Knightmare

Coach
OKey, what else pisses me off is those anti pirating ads that go something like 'You wouldn't steal a car, you wouldn't steal a TV, you wouldn't steal a movie would you? Therefore, downloading movies is stealing. Stealing is illegal.'

I mean it's like saying 'You wouldn't do 150km/h in a 100 zone, would you? You wouldn't do 100 km/h in a 40 zone, would you? You wouldn't break the law, would you? Therefore, going 62 km/h in a 60 zone is ILLEGAL!' I mean yeah technically it may be but who really gives a s**t? And furthermore, isn't overcharging for DVD's/ CD's illegal as well?

people pronouncing the letter "Z" Zee not Zed.

also people who say "H" with a h sound at the start (Haych) instead of Aych.

that's very hard to say by text.

adamkungl

Immortal
Marshall_magic said:
people pronouncing the letter "Z" Zee not Zed.

also people who say "H" with a h sound at the start (Haych) instead of Aych.

that's very hard to say by text.

It's Haych I tells ya!

Nikki

Coach
Not gettin Bon Jovi tickets when every other f**ker in Sydney did!

And finally gettin the guts to get a tatt only to rock up and find the shop up for lease. No tattoo for me...

McLovin

Staff member
I find chocolate really screws me over in the pimpolio department...haven't eaten any in over 2 years...

Latest posts