What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NSW Game Two Team

some11

Referee
If Woods was in the team as well it would have the be the best side NSW have picked in years.

Happy he isn't though since hes in my fantasy team :p

caylo

Bench
I am a fan of G.Stewart but I would replace him with Williams was fully fit and have 4 origin props. My NSW forward pack would be Mannah, Farah, Tamou, Lewis, Watmough, Gallen: Bird, Williams, Grant, Woods.

That pack would be there for the next 4-5 years and allow a good foundation every series

3 weeks ago, NSW had no props.

now according to LU and other numpties on comments sites, we supposedly have a stable of thoroughbreds that are all Origin calibre.

3 or 4 good games and a player is in the running for a NSW jersey these days apparently. what a joke.

Moffo

Referee
wtf?

i don't get this team.

firstly....why move gallen? he has gunned every game he has played at prop in origin. so we decide to move him? f**king nonsense

creagh still there. well it speaks for itself. must have some good goat photos is all i can say

grant...don't mind him, but come on guys this is crunch time, not sure how grant ranks above woods, even at the age woods is at. classic phil gould wank

woods and watmong for t-rex and creagh was the only play. the above changes are farked

Last edited:

Pigskin

Juniors
I can't be bothered debating ... we'll win again.

NSW picked 6 duds for game 1. Have picked 4 duds for game 2. So the selectors are getting better, but still have no idea.

Bird, Merrin, Creagh and Morris are all duds and not up to it. Bird does some good things, but then has brain explosions and is likely to lose the game for you at any minute. The rest are total duds.

Want me to find my posts and quote myself from before game 1 about the changes that should be made. And now have been ? Nahhh I can't be bothered.

Qld will win again, and thats 7 in a row.

How do you like dem apples ? Suck shit blues, your crap.

Oink !

Chook Norris

First Grade
wtf?

i don't get this team.

firstly....why move gallen? he has gunned every game he has played at prop in origin. so we decide to move on? f**king nonsense

It's just a number man. Gallen will be playing the same role regardless. Moving him to lock allows us to perhaps have more impact/per run with another prop to share the workload with.

Besides that, it shifts Lewis back to the bench where i think he has the most impact

It's just a number man. Gallen will be playing the same role regardless. Moving him to lock allows us to perhaps have more impact/per run with another prop to share the workload with.
not if Gallen does what he normally does and tries to take 2 hit-ups in every set. other forwards don't have impact because they get few opportunities when Gal becomes a ball hog who think he has to do it all.

don't get me wrong, a great player, but he's not playing for cronulla here.

natheel

Coach
ok now i know Mannah plays for Parra and they're coming last but what has he done wrong to have both merrin and creagh ahead of him?

and Grant? really?

Jason Maher

Immortal

NSW picked 6 duds for game 1. Have picked 4 duds for game 2. So the selectors are getting better, but still have no idea.

Bird, Merrin, Creagh and Morris are all duds and not up to it. Bird does some good things, but then has brain explosions and is likely to lose the game for you at any minute. The rest are total duds.

Want me to find my posts and quote myself from before game 1 about the changes that should be made. And now have been ? Nahhh I can't be bothered.

Oink !

You were going alright until you called Merrin and Bird duds...

RWB

Bench

Besides that, it shifts Lewis back to the bench where i think he has the most impact

I disagree I think he's forced to take more runs in the front row than he is at lock. People say it's the same role but there's no proof of it when you look over his performances at lock compared to his performances in the front row.

Big Pete

Referee
Good side, after the fall out of Game 1 it's hard to imagine it playing poorly in Game 2.

Reckon we're in for a classic here.

joshie

Live Update Team
This side could really shake QLD IMO! Grant and Watmough are great inclusions and now that Carney has had his taste and the nerves should be settled, he will fire. Still not sold on Pearce though, think Wallace deserves it more but in saying that, they are both great players.

NSW by a point.

bluey

Bench
Its a good side some people have NFI
We all forget NSW are trying to beat a side that has been together for the best part of 7 years and gets the rub of the green continually

Johns Magic

Referee
Love Grant's inclusion.

The only changes I would make are Woods for Creagh and...someone for Morris. Be that a centre or a winger who shifts Hayne into centre. No one's jumping to mind though with Lawrence out of form.

Oh and I just pray Gallen doesn't think having the 13 on his back means he's a playmaker. He's a massive liability when he tries to ballplay and overrules the halves.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach

Oink !

No surer sign that a fan is shit scared of losing than when they start throwing up the old "I could argue but I cant be bothered" line.

Its Qld fans like you who will make our victory sweeter

Now jog on princess

Hutty1986

Immortal
No surer sign that a fan is shit scared of losing than when they start throwing up the old "I could argue but I cant be bothered" line.

Its Qld fans like you who will make our victory sweeter

Now jog on princess

:lol: Isn't he woeful. Nothing to support his usual sh*t, just 'we'll win again.' Will be MIA though if the Maroons go down though, funnily enough

franklin2323

Immortal
I wouldn't have picked Grant but he won't be out of his depth. I thought his play the ball was too slow last season to be considered for Origin but it's been fine this season. He's also added those inspirational runs to his game, the type where the team is just going nowhere and he storms onto it and gets us moving forward. Woods may be in great form but Grant was (I think, if he wasn't he should have been) MOM last game and has been doing it longer.

3 out of the 6 games he has played. He has been MOTM. Form is outstanding. His last 2 games when we have been struggling he has 2 hitups a set and got as going forward. Him, Tamou & Gallen the 1st 3 hitups are set will get us 30m+. Just what we need