What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL NSW side

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Terrific starting 13. 1-7 is the strongest starting backline we've played in years, genuine pace and match-winners in just about every position. Starting pack is quick, skillful and tough. Game changers on the bench in Williams and Merrin - I'm expecting Trent to get more than 14 minutes this year. Don't really like Creagh or Buhrer, and would've gone with Watmough and Mannah personally, but it's not like the game will be won or lost there, and if Watmough is injured / under an injury cloud, then it makes sense. Buhrer will get about 10 minutes if we're behind on the board or more if there's an injury, otherwise he'll be riding the pine for the most part.

Nothing to do with tough guys or soft c**ks. But yes, it hurts when Derpland beats NSW.

Funny though that you ignored everything presented. You mock the selection of Creagh the coward, but seemingly don't want to acknowledge the QLD selection of Taylor, a proven coward amongst the QLD ranks.

Any man off the street could smack Taylor and he'd want nothing of it. He's no different than Creagh and that much is proven.

Taylor and Creagh, a match made in heaven. Only NSW fans realise Creagh is a pussy and QLD fans can't accept Taylor is.

But I appreciate it's hard for you QLDers to make an actual argument, I imagine Monaghan must be holding your brain cells hostage :roll:

Hey I'm happy for the QLDers to wear the tag of 'little girls' and I'm happy for the NSWmen to wear the tag of 'Big Tough Men'.

It makes it all the more enjoyable when the little girls hand the Big Tough Men their balls on a platter. Year, after Year, after Year, after Year, after Year, after Year.

Didgi

But even if what you say is true, and it most certainly isn't, you don't even need hands, as LOD shows!

Taylor has a head, doesn't he? Why didn't he put that to use when he came under attack? Because he's soft, that's why. He wanted his mummy and deep down that burns your soul, you QLD scumbags :)

So Taylor didn't resort to grub street-fighting tactics, and had his striking arm held, coming up against a well-known 'tough-guy' in LOD.

Wow, that makes him equally as soft as a second rower trying to have a go at a centre and then breaking land speed records backwards.

As I said, most QLD fans can accept that Taylor is a gentle giant. You'd shit yourself too if you came up against LOD. Though then again, maybe he's not that tough after all if he had to resort to spear-tackling fullback/wingers and headbutts.

Those 6 straight series wins are certainly giving me some heartburn :lol:

Last edited:
So Taylor didn't resort to grub street-fighting tactics, and had his striking arm held...

Wow, that makes him equally as soft as a second rower trying to have a go at a centre and then breaking land speed records backwards.

As I said, most QLD fans can accept that Taylor is a gentle giant. You'd shit yourself too if you came up against LOD.

Those 6 straight series wins are certainly giving me some heartburn :lol:

No I wouldn't, because I'm not a coward. I'd get demolished by LOD, or Taylor, there is no question, but I wouldn't turn homosexual in the presence of either.

And lol at "not resorting to grub street-fighting tactics".... any other player in that situation would have thrown something back, whether a fist or a head. You can't try and make Taylor look amicable by presenting his cowardice and fear as discipline

And lol at Taylor having 1 striking arm :roll:

You still don't get it, do you?

Creagh = soft merkin who cries when the biff is on

Taylor = soft merkin who cries when the biff is on

NSW fans would cosign both of the above. QLD derpherpers can't accept that Taylor is marshmallow soft.

This "gentle giant" shit isn't an admission of cowardice. Stop beating around the bush and come to terms with the fact you've got a raging fairy in your team just as we do.

Shows how soft QLD are when Taylor isn't acknowledged as being a f**king disgrace. If Taylor was a NSW player getting smacked about as he was people would calling for him to be done away with, as with Creagh

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Bullshit mate. Taylors made a bloody artform out of bullying the smallest players on the field, throwing balls in their faces and what not.

To paint him out as some sort of gentle giant who never engages in that side of the game is completely untrue.

Have you watched any of his Rabbitohs games? As betcats points out, every time he does anything half decent he'll push some bloke who's 5'9 and throw the football at their face. He's a complete grub of a player when it comes to midgets. But whenever someone wants it with him he backs down.

Taylor is probably the dirtiest player the Rabbitohs have, outside of Issac Luke (but at least he has the stomach to knuckle up to big men like Shillington, Gallen and JWH)

Gentle giant my arse. He's an out and out bully, one of the worst in the game.

Wow, a big man isolating a small run to run at? Since when did this happen in the NRL?

LOD was one of the biggest grubs to ever play the game. Copped an 11 week suspension for breaking Mona's jaw, 7 weeks for striking and abusing officials and 3 weeks for the crap he put on during that SOO game. You can also throw in a few send offs.

Big tough man LOD.

betcats

Referee
Dave Taylor throwing the ball at Barbas head while he was on the ground is a tough act for a bloke who apparently doesnt like fighting.

Being able to fight is irrelevant to footy these days but for inbreds to give it to us about fairy Creagh then with your next sentence try and explain how Taylors not a fairy, he just doesn't wanna fight is a joke.

He acts tough if its Ben Barba already on the ground, but not when someone with more then half his bodyweight wants a go.

gronkathon

First Grade
Taylor is soft as butter. Not because he does his job and runs on the fringes but because he is always willing to try and shove a smaller guy in the face, shove a smaller guy at marker or throw a ball at a fullback on the ground yet when a forward shapes up he looks like he is about to openly weep.

Legion of Doom is one of the biggest thugs of the modern era no doubt and probably should have been rubbed out but this along with the knee clipper Price getting KTFO are a few of the limited bright spots over the last few series.

Also Dave Taylor looks like a genius

Taylor is soft as butter. Not because he does his job and runs on the fringes but because he is always willing to try and shove a smaller guy in the face, shove a smaller guy at marker or throw a ball at a fullback on the ground yet when a forward shapes up he looks like he is about to openly weep.

Legion of Doom is one of the biggest thugs of the modern era no doubt and probably should have been rubbed out but this along with the knee clipper Price getting KTFO are a few of the limited bright spots over the last few series.

Also Dave Taylor looks like a genius

That's why we fairy geniuss, love kicking your intellectual tough guy arses all around the field at Origin time. It's so gay what we do to you He Men.

Dragon2010

First Grade
:roll: Now this is just getting ridiculous. Credit where credit is due. Good on QLD for the past years of dominance. Can't deny they have been the better team whether it be by an inch and NSW fall close (2011) or get blown out of the park (2010) QLD have won when it has mattered and that's what counts. Fights or no fights both teams has had it share of enforcers and cats like every NRL team. With this comes mongrel and fights the exact thing that builds SOO to be the pinnacle of RugbyLeague and make it what it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts