What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL NSW side

Tweed Titan

Bench
Actually the real question is:

Why does Stuart feel the need to overlook a guaranteed Origin player (read Hayne/ Watmough) for a gamble/ nuffy (Dugan, Minichiello/ Creagh) every year?

The players themselves who are overlooked go WTF? The NSW fans go WTF? The QLD fans just LOVE IT...

Why does he do it?

Don't you know Creagh is "built for origin"?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Things went relatively quiet for a week there. I wasn't seeing the every three hourly NSW PR release. I thought that maybe Stuart had twigged that the whole Mind Game Thing was more of a distraction for him, than it was distracting anybody else.

Then this......

Funny.

But there has been an article every three hours basically.

icewind

Juniors
You're a muppet.
State+Of+Origin+II+QLD+v+NSW+Rjx_mbIgQL7l.jpg

That's a grip of steel that Monaghan has :crazy:

QLD imbeciles

TBH Taylor was probably more scared Monaghan was abouts to mistake him for a Doberman. :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
:lol:

It never gets old you making an out and out Karmichael Hunt of yourself. The best thing is you never have to wait too long between f**k ups to have a laugh at you. You're the gift that just keeps on giving :lol:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...-out-with-injury/story-fn31yxah-1226356268843
Great work f*ckknuckle. Quote a press release issued 2 days after my post! :lol: That's about as credible as Ryan Tandy!!!!!

On Sunday night, Ricky Stuart said on ABC radio that Watmough had told him that he wouldnt be able do do much training during the week because of injury. But of course, you being f*cking Doris Stokes, you probably already know the score from tomorrow week!!!!!!!!

Go and bend some spoons with your vast mental energy you f*cking gimp!

:lol: So I'm not putting it in the exact words you want me to... Sorry princess

There's another key difference between Creagh and Taylor - Taylor isn't an absolute nuffy during general play.

Taylor - a good player who happens to be soft because he didn't want to fight Luke O'Donnell
Creagh - a shit player who happens to be soft because he set land speed records backwards against Hodges.

Any changes to that, princess?

The only change is that I request you learn to read mate.

This "discussion" never has been and never will be about who is a better player. RecordBreakingMaroons questioned the selection of Creagh on the basis that he's soft, as if to suggest it wouldn't happen in QLD. I'm just highlighting his hypocrisy by putting focus on Taylors significant display of cowardice.

Who's better is really besides the point mate.

Original RecordBreakingMaroons post:

What's even funnier is that there is a NSW guy on the turf locked in a struggle with the QLD player, when Hodges goes for Creagh. Most of the NSW players abandon the guy on the turf to prevent Hodges from reaching the swiftly retreating Creagh. Creagh never takes his eyes off Hodgo, nor is he confident to turn his back. He is threatened, psychologically by Hodges. The proximity of his team mates doesn't lessen that.

Contrast this with Hodgo. He is dead keen to take Creagh on, despite the proximity of a group of Creagh's team mates. Even when four of them rush toward Hodgo, he does not back a backward step. He is still keen to get to Creagh even when they are preventing him from advancing further.

And this is the guy that Stuart selects?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Touching.....

Back on track. Today's Sticky PR:

- All boys are fit and passed medicals. Gal is doing his own training till Friday due to his shoulder and knee but is a 100% certain to GameI.
- Boys are on their way to Melbourne today.
- Stewart's are happy to be together and combine to play their best for NSW
-

Gippsy

Bench
I can't believe people are still going on about this. Yes, Creagh should have stood his ground. But what do you think would've happened if he did? It would have been an all in brawl in the dying minutes of a game that had already been won, in a series that had already been decided. The Qlders were itching for a fight.

And, why discount the childish & girly acts of the Queenslanders in all this? They were acting like petulant schoolgirls all game, just because NSW did indeed stand up to them. In the dying minutes they received a penalty well within NSW's half and we all saw the instructions from Lockyer to hoist the ball up on the first tackle, with the one intention of bashing a NSW'man. Disgraceful. They acted like the head bitch of the school who had a cry after being slapped by the uncool kid.

Regardless of one incident that happened a few years ago, Creagh is one of the best backrowers in the game and he'll do his talking on the field. I don't think he will let NSW down, and I don't think he needs to prove anything to anyone. But for the idiots who think otherwise, he at least has this game to prove the idiots wrong.

As for the likes of Hodges, Slater, Smith, Thaiday etc it doesn't matter what they do in this or any other game, they'll still be wankers.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I can't believe people are still going on about this. Yes, Creagh should have stood his ground. But what do you think would've happened if he did? It would have been an all in brawl in the dying minutes of a game that had already been won, in a series that had already been decided. The Qlders were itching for a fight.

And, why discount the childish & girly acts of the Queenslanders in all this? They were acting like petulant schoolgirls all game, just because NSW did indeed stand up to them. In the dying minutes they received a penalty well within NSW's half and we all saw the instructions from Lockyer to hoist the ball up on the first tackle, with the one intention of bashing a NSW'man. Disgraceful. They acted like the head bitch of the school who had a cry after being slapped by the uncool kid.

Regardless of one incident that happened a few years ago, Creagh is one of the best backrowers in the game and he'll do his talking on the field. I don't think he will let NSW down, and I don't think he needs to prove anything to anyone. But for the idiots who think otherwise, he at least has this game to prove the idiots wrong.

As for the likes of Hodges, Slater, Smith, Thaiday etc it doesn't matter what they do in this or any other game, they'll still be wankers.

:clap:

RABK

Referee
Only hutty who replaces photos of his daughter in his wallet with creagh playing cards would applaud that.

Creagh should have stood his ground. 5 million NSW fans can't be wrong, he disgraced himself. He does however, as he did in 2010 and 2011 failing to do both times, have a chance to win back some support from blues fans by performing in Origin. That'd be a fresh change.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

That makes no sense. Thirdman-in-Creagh was sin-binned (along with Thaiday) for pushing Hodges. He obviously wasn't in the frame of mind that you portray above, if we was looking to start something but not finish it.

Gippsy

Bench
That makes no sense. Thirdman-in-Creagh was sin-binned (along with Thaiday) for pushing Hodges. He obviously wasn't in the frame of mind that you portray above, if we was looking to start something but not finish it.

What??

He wasn't trying to start anything. Everyone could see the intent of the Queenslanders with the way they hoisted a bomb on the first tackle and proceeded to rough up Gidley in the tackle. Creagh pushed Hodges, one of about 5 Qlders in the tackle & then backpedalled when he realised it was going to escalate pretty quickly.

He only got sinbinned because the ref was trying to stop the remainder of the game turning into a running brawl. Think about it, who ever gets sinbinned for a push?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Only hutty who replaces photos of his daughter in his wallet with creagh playing cards would applaud that.

Creagh should have stood his ground. 5 million NSW fans can't be wrong, he disgraced himself. He does however, as he did in 2010 and 2011 failing to do both times, have a chance to win back some support from blues fans by performing in Origin. That'd be a fresh change.

No doubt he should have belted Hodges, the evidence couldn't be any clearer. I just find it funny when people try & claim Creagh isn't a good footy player. I was as shocked as anyone when he somehow got picked over Choc/Sims, but I reckon he'll go well

BigRedV

Juniors

Oh FFS. Geez some people love to re-write history. Creah pushed hodges simply to get him and the other 30 on 1 awesome tough QLDers off the smallest NSW player in the team. If that constitutes starting something then in the immortal words of Anasta "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH you're off ya head"!
Yes he should have planted one on hodges chin but his record braking sprint backwards clearly shows he wasn't trying to start sh!t.

firechild

First Grade
I think Creagh should take a leaf out of Tom Green's book and put his jersey on backwards so he doesn't look like he's running backwards.

tom_green_freddy_got_fingered_002.jpg

MSIH

Bench
It really is quite embarrassing for NSW that one of the main protectors of Ben Creagh when he did his tactical retreat was Watmough. Ben Creagh remains, Watmough doesn't.

I like Ben Creagh, and really hope he goes well. If not, welcome back Choc for Origin 2.

Gippsy

Bench

No doubt he should have belted Hodges, the evidence couldn't be any clearer. I just find it funny when people try & claim Creagh isn't a good footy player. I was as shocked as anyone when he somehow got picked over Choc/Sims, but I reckon he'll go well

yep, agree with every bit of that.

Mr Saab

Referee
Creagh has done nothng in origin since the 2009 incident. He is to the forwards to what Gidley is to the backs....a liability

Latest posts