What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
looks like we will have to look to the bundy boys for some smiles on our long long weekends this winter... Go Karlos and the boys
NSW Cup will be fine, just a poor match it happens all the time. They will bounce back, Bundy cup playing very well to at the moment, form team of the competition.
Just ashame our NRL side cant produce the goods.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
NSW CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V NORTH SYDNEY BEARS
RINGROSE PARK : 3PM : SUN 28 JUNE 2009

1. Tim MORTIMER 2. Etu UAISELE 3. Ben SMITH 4. Jonathan WRIGHT 5. Callan RICHARDSON 6. James GREHAN 7. Mark O’GRADY 8. Josh CORDOBA 9. Kim UASI 10. Tim ROBINSON 11. Taulima TAUTAI 12. Justin HORO [C] 13. Brendan OAKE INTERCHANGE: 14. Trent ROSE 15. Danny HOWARD 16. Dave BAUMANN 17. Valu NASIO COACH: Rip TAYLOR

NSW CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V SOUTHERN SYDNEY REBELS

1. Tim CLAYTON 2. Ken SIO 3. Brent RAE-MILLAR 4. Aaron FLUKE 5. Astro WAETFORD 15. Karl FILIGA 7. Jacob BYRNE 8. Joe MATAELE 9. Ben BAILEY 10. Brad CAPOVILLA 11. Ben TAIA 12. Brett SARGENT [C] 13. Michael WOODLANDS INTERCHANGE: 14. John KOBORSI 16. Sione KAAFI 17. Steve BRISTOW 20. Tom VAINGA COACH: Brett COOK

Avenger

Immortal
stupid clashing draws :fist:

I hear you Jess, why the hell couldn't they just play this game at Parra Stadium on Sunday prior to the first grade game ?

All 3 grades like the old days.

The sooner this Wenty feeder club sh*t is over the better.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
even if ground restrictions or WHATEVS stop them from being played together, there has to be a better option then at the EXACT SAME FREAKIN' TIME

Hellsy

Immortal
FYI for those that didn't know.
Bring the family out!!!!!

FamilyDayatWenty.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
I think that game also clashes with the Penrith game [although it is an away game not home]

Though again I'll be at Wenty :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
Also I don't remember why but the last round last yr Wenty played before the u20s.

Anyway I agree with the whole clashing thing!!

Suitman

Post Whore
even if ground restrictions or WHATEVS stop them from being played together, there has to be a better option then at the EXACT SAME FREAKIN' TIME

Indeed. It's pretty f**king stupid that the team that we get our replacements from, are playing at the same time.
Dumb actually.

Suity

slippery_sucker

Juniors
NSW CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V SOUTHERN SYDNEY REBELS
1. Tim CLAYTON 2. Ken SIO 3. Brent RAE-MILLAR 4. Aaron FLUKE 5. Astro WAETFORD 15. Karl FILIGA 7. Jacob BYRNE 8. Joe MATAELE 9. Ben BAILEY 10. Brad CAPOVILLA 11. Ben TAIA 12. Brett SARGENT [C] 13. Michael WOODLANDS INTERCHANGE: 14. John KOBORSI 16. Sione KAAFI 17. Steve BRISTOW 20. Tom VAINGA COACH: Brett COOK

Karl at 5/8??? can this man play anywhere!!!

Indeed. It's pretty f**king stupid that the team that we get our replacements from, are playing at the same time.
Dumb actually.

Suity

lol... Australian rugby league boards at every level :crazy:

ianlovesparra

Juniors
lol dont expect him to play there slippery.
Not sure why he is named there, got to be a typo surely. About time though he was named in the starting line up, but at 5/8???? lol
He'll start at right centre as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.