What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
Thanks Strides!! I was thinking it, but wasnt gunna dob myself in for that!! :lol: :lol:
hey, i'm older than all of you - my brain ....

:sarcasm: what were we talking about again? .... anyway .... tackle!!

wittyz chick

Coach
You're all welcome :D

But I did find out that Auckland flew in on the Saturday morning [I was basing it on when Wenty flew to NZ and back] so forget the whole
But in all fairness to Auckland they would've flown down last night/early this morning plus it was SO hot!!

Anyway I'm looking forward to the Windsor game this Saturday :D

wittyz chick

Coach
Thought I should post this in here incase there are poeple wanting to know the squad but cbf going into the other thread.. which is normally me :D

NSW CUP - WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V WINDSOR
RINGROSE PARK : 3:00PM : SATURDAY 8 AUGUST 2009
1. Tim Mortimer
2. Etu Uaisele
3. Mark Luland
4. Jonathan Wright
5. Ken Sio
6. Mark O'Grady
7. Shane Croft
8. Jeremy Latimore (c)
9. Anthony Mitchell
10. Tim Robinson
11. Taulima Tautai
12. Justin Horo
13. Brendan Oake
Interchange:
14. James Grehan
15. Junior Paulo
16. Joe Mataele
17. Marty Lewis
COACH: Rip Taylor
BUNDABERG RED CUP - WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES V WINDSOR
RINGROSE PARK : 1:15PM : SATURDAY 8 AUGUST 2009
1. Brent Rae-Millar
2. Kj Mackenzie
3. Karl Filiga
4. Aaron Fluke
5. Astro Waetford
6. Jacob Byrne
7. Nadim Couri
8. Valu Nasio
9. Ben Bailey
10. Steve Bristow
11. Ben Taia
12. Brett Sargent (c)
13. Mitch Stanfield
Interchange:
14. Tom Vainga
15. John Koborsi
16. Sione Kaafi
17. David Baumann
19. Trent Rose
20. Danny Howard
COACH: Brett Cook

Nikki

Coach
I know there is not enough room for everyone, but Danny Howard has been f**ken killing it in NSW cup and for mine, been one of their most consistent players. Why he has been demoted to Bundy Cup is seriously beyond me!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
Ohhh I know.. I agree with you.. doesn't deserve to be playing Bundy Cup.. but Nikks he's on the extended bench for Bundy and only got a game last week because Baumann was crook :crazy:

Plus he's been playing NSW Cup all yr. Is he even going to qualify for Bundy Cup for their finals?
If not and he doesn't play NSW Cup he's not gonna have a lot of football.

Unless he gets a call-up for Parra :pray: Not gonna happen but hey I can hope lol

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
WC since your a regular at most of the Wenty games, Are you allowed to associate with the players and or coach? If so, what kind of relationship do you have going there?

Nikki

Coach
WC since your a regular at most of the Wenty games, Are you allowed to associate with the players and or coach? If so, what kind of relationship do you have going there?

Anyone is "allowed" to talk to who ever they want out at Wenty :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
FFMM it's like Nikki said.. Anyone can go up and talk to them.

All the boys & coaching staff are very personable and if you got a question they'll answer it best they can. You just gotta ask the qestions.

But I'm not the only one who gets along with the staff.. Nikki, Mario, Kate a lot of people here get along with them. I'm the only one who comes on and does a "report" so to speak..

:lol: @ Mario.. Personal bodyguard

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The Errol girls will be hitting up Wenty tomorrow for interviews for their NSWRL blogs as well! :D

benoir91

Juniors
Was at both games...

Bundy won 54-12
Karl Filiga scored an incredible length of the field try fending off 4 players and getting to the line

NSW Cup won 60-6
KK played very well in his return and should be good for next week
Also, DA was at the game and at half time he pulled Anthony Mitchell and KK away and spoke to them alone so they are looking the most likely to bust into the 1st grade side
Tautai had a great game today as well

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Was at both games...

Bundy won 54-12
Karl Filiga scored an incredible length of the field try fending off 4 players and getting to the line

NSW Cup won 60-6
KK played very well in his return and should be good for next week
Also, DA was at the game and at half time he pulled Anthony Mitchell and KK away and spoke to them alone so they are looking the most likely to bust into the 1st grade side
Tautai had a great game today as well

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts