What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
WC is out on the piss is some Westie suburb tonight. Im sure by the end of the weekend she will have her report up on the game.

wittyz chick

Coach
:lol: :lol:
Thanks Nikks

Yeah report tomorrow.. too tired now!

One things for sure we are playing some great footy atm.. Bundy Cup Minor Premiers!! Congrats boys!! :clap:
Therefore they have the week off and NSW Cup have the week off due to a split round.. so it'll be a boring weekend!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Jeremy Latimore kicked for goal... and got it :lol: :lol: :lol: It wasn't a dead easy kick from in front either :lol: :lol:

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Was out there on Sunday as well. Good win by both teams.

Tautai is killing it in the back row, really hitting the line hard and played well with daniel anderson watching on.
Krip carved up, after 13 weeks out, he went out there and showed he is a genuine NRL player. He was to good for NSW Cup.
Anthony Mitchell was pretty good. But didn't see much to suggest he is any better than Kingston. I will have to watch him more though.
Ken sio added another 2 to his try scoring tally this season.

Bundy are now minor premiers and have next week off. They play on the 22nd for a spot in the Grand Final.

They were really impressive and have the team to go all the way. Sargeant and stanfield again were very solid. The whole forward pack really stepped up. Karl Filiga is a star and i hope anderson watched him, he scored 2 awesome tries. His second was one of the best individual tries i have ever seen, showed his strength and speed.

Good luck to bundy in the finals, and the NSW cup boys are coming home with a wet sail.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
:lol: :lol:
Thanks Nikks

Yeah report tomorrow.. too tired now!

One things for sure we are playing some great footy atm.. Bundy Cup Minor Premiers!! Congrats boys!! :clap:
Therefore they have the week off and NSW Cup have the week off due to a split round.. so it'll be a boring weekend!!
well - Parra v Warriors on the Sat night! :lol: :alcho:

Fee

Juniors
I will definatley be feeling like that after Friday and Saturday night out and about!:alcho:

Not According to the NSWRL Website

originfront_1.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
Was out there on Sunday as well. Good win by both teams.

Tautai is killing it in the back row, really hitting the line hard and played well with daniel anderson watching on.
Krip carved up, after 13 weeks out, he went out there and showed he is a genuine NRL player. He was to good for NSW Cup.
Anthony Mitchell was pretty good. But didn't see much to suggest he is any better than Kingston. I will have to watch him more though.
Ken sio added another 2 to his try scoring tally this season.

Bundy are now minor premiers and have next week off. They play on the 22nd for a spot in the Grand Final.

They were really impressive and have the team to go all the way. Sargeant and stanfield again were very solid. The whole forward pack really stepped up. Karl Filiga is a star and i hope anderson watched him, he scored 2 awesome tries. His second was one of the best individual tries i have ever seen, showed his strength and speed.

Good luck to bundy in the finals, and the NSW cup boys are coming home with a wet sail.

And I'm seriously cranky about that :(. I wanna go and cheer them boys on but NSW Cup are playing Central Coast at 1:15pm.

For anyone wanting to head to that Bundy game. It's on Saturday at 3pm at Leichhardt Oval

ianlovesparra

Juniors
And I'm seriously cranky about that :(. I wanna go and cheer them boys on but NSW Cup are playing Central Coast at 1:15pm.

For anyone wanting to head to that Bundy game. It's on Saturday at 3pm at Leichhardt Oval
I'll try go to the bundy game, if i do il provide a match report.

Nikki

Coach
Which also clashes with NSW Cups last home game at Ringrose.. When are they gunna make thing easy for fans??

wittyz chick

Coach
I know I even looked up how to get to Leichhardt.. Nikki knows why :lol:

I know I'm shocked too :lol:

OK so yeah umm no point in me doing a report this week as you all did my work for me haha that and the fact the game was on Saturday, then I was drinking and information has leaked out a bit since then haha

Oh and I've terribly crook since Wednesday night.. feeling better now.. sorta and dying to get back online umm just a bit of info..

Bundy Cup:
We won 54-12 as you know and are Minor Premiers YAY!!!
Tryscorers: Waetford x3, Filiga x2, Fluke, Korbosi, Nasio & Byrne.
Goals: Fluke kicked 8/9. Sargent converted the last try and was 1/1.

Clayto still has a cast on his right hand, so injury sustained the week before was pretty serious. Also I was right even though Miller was named at fullback he played in the centres and Fluke was fullback.

Onto NSW Cup:
Wenty 62 - Windsor 6 and pushed us up from 5th to 3rd ahead of Norths and Wests before today's game which is between North's and West's [South's and East's are in first grade haha I made myself laugh]

OK. Tryscorers: Sio x3, O'Grady x2, Mortimer, Keating, Oake, Hauraki, Uaisele and Tautai.
Goals: Keating 8/10. Latimore converted the last try and had 1/1.

All the Wenty boys started doing to slow clap while Lats was trying to kick so the crowd got into it too. Was a bit of fun and hey he kicked it so was so much better! :D

As it was said [I think] Jono rolled his ankle but he'll be ok :D

Bring on CC.. ROADTRIP!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Last edited:

wittyz chick

Coach
I know I even looked up how to get to Leichhardt.. Nikki knows why :lol:

I know I'm shocked too :lol:

OK so yeah umm no point in me doing a report this week as you all did my work for me haha that and the fact the game was on Saturday, then I was drinking and information has leaked out a bit since then haha

Oh and I've terribly crook since Wednesday night.. feeling better now.. sorta and dying to get back online umm just a bit of info..

Bundy Cup:
We won 54-12 as you know and are Minor Premiers YAY!!!
Tryscorers: Waetford x3, Filiga x2, Fluke, Korbosi, Nasio & Byrne.
Goals: Fluke kicked 8/9. Sargent converted the last try and was 1/1.

Clayto still has a cast on his right hand, so injury sustained the week before was pretty serious. Also I was right even though Miller was named at fullback he played in the centres and Fluke was fullback.

Onto NSW Cup:
Wenty 62 - Windsor 6 and pushed us up from 5th to 3rd ahead of Norths and Wests before today's game which is between North's and West's [South's and East's are in first grade haha I made myself laugh]

OK. Tryscorers: Sio x3, O'Grady x2, Mortimer, Keating, Oake, Hauraki, Uaisele and Tautai.
Goals: Keating 8/10. Latimore converted the last try and had 1/1.

All the Wenty boys started doing to slow clap while Lats was trying to kick so the crowd got into it too. Was a bit of fun and hey he kicked it so was so much better! :D

As it was said [I think] Jono rolled his ankle but he'll be ok :D

Bring on CC.. ROADTRIP!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Update: I found out yesterday and I believe Clayto has actually broken his hand. Which is terrible for him as he'd been playing some great footy this year. Even played some NSW Cup too. OK really I believe it was just Rnd 1 while Morts was out but it was a good game by him!!

ianlovesparra

Juniors
NSW Cup

1 Tim MORTIMER
2 Etu UAISELE
3 Jonathan WRIGHT
4 Mark LULAND
21 Taulima TAUTAI
6 Mark O'GRADY
7 Kris KEATING
8 Junior PAULO
9 Anthony MITCHELL
10 Weller HAURAKI
11 Brendan OAKE
12 Justin HORO
13 Feleti MATEO

14 James GREHAN
15 Tim ROBINSON
16 Joe MATAELE
17 Marty LEWIS
18 Shane CROFT
19 Kim UASI

Bundy Cup

1 Brent RAE-MILLAR
2 Ken SIO
25 Karl FILIGA
4 Aaron FLUKE
5 Astro WAETFORD
6 Jacob BYRNE
7 Nadim COURI
8 Valu NASIO
9 Ben BAILEY
10 Brad CAPOVILLA
11 Danny HOWARD
12 Brett SARGENT [C]
13 Mitch STANFIELD

14 Tom VAINGA
15 John KOBORSI
16 Sione KAAFI
17 David BAUMANN
19 Trent ROSE

wittyz chick

Coach
I've already said this to Nikki..

But geez I hope Crofty is given a run this week because if not that's 3 straight weeks of no game time.. Just what I want going into the finals :roll:

haynemagic

Juniors
Bloody hell would not wanna face nsw cup on the weekend look how strong that team is. Do you guys think mateo might be a late reshuffle to first grade friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.