What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
I dunno if I still have it at work, coz my email doesnt store much. I dont even know where or when we are playing Round 1.. HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Coach
The Crest is a bit of a sh*t hole to watch footy at, but at least they are right there in front of us.. Or... Watch NYC and First Grade at Wenty Leagues with some Red Raves.. :-k

wittyz chick

Coach
The Crest is a bit of a sh*t hole to watch footy at, but at least they are right there in front of us.. Or... Watch NYC and First Grade at Wenty Leagues with some Red Raves.. :-k

Oh how I've missed them :(

Crest on Saturday.. excuse my stupidity 3pm kick-off right?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Our opponants for Saturday.

Sydney Bulls
1 BRENT CRISP
2 NICK TAYOR
3 TIM WINITANA
4 DARYL MILLARD
5 MATT UTAI
6 DANIEL HOLDSWORTH
7 TRENT CUTLER
8 CHARLIE LEAENO
9 MICHAEL SULLIVAN
10 ROBERT WORSLEY
11 DANNY WILLIAMS
12 YILEEN GORDON
13 NICK KOUPARITSAS

14 PEE WEE MOKE
15 FRED BRIGGS
16 DANIEL HARRISON
17 NATHAN SMITH

COACH TERRY LAMB

that is one heck of a team..plenty of fg experiance.

Hellsy

Immortal
Guys - Quick question. What is the address of The Crest? I've tried looking it up but can't seem to find it!!! Gunna need to use my GPS since I'll be going out on my own and I can't remember the way Nikki took me last time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
:thumb
Don't know why I couldn't find it, I kept getting Crest Hotel details :lol: :lol:
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.