What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
MITS full time score was 22 - 20.

Girvie - no the team was as per program..

Robson did NOT play all that well and Byrne was taken off late in the second half unsure what kind of injury he got.

The Crest is terrible it took them until halfway in the first half to give us a scoreboard and there was no clock we couldn't figure out how long to go, especially given how close the game was.

That Danny Howard we got from Newtown, he came on in the 2nd half and he played really well, broke the line on so many occasions.

But we NEED to work on the ball handling.. it was TERRIBLE and can't blame rain because it didn't start until the siren went for full-time.

Does anyone know how the Bundy Red side went?

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks for the updates sarah..sorry that I couldn't update them here.

the Bundy boys had a win 24-14..

wittyz chick

Coach
Does anyone know where I could find the draw? Preferably with some times for the Wenty games? :D

Any help much appreciated

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Actually Sare i have an email - i'll forward to you now..

SORRY - i read you SMS and totally ignored that part of it!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
not a good night for our bundy cup boys, they were smashed by Mounties to the tune of 40-6 last night.

wittyz chick

Coach
Ouch!!

They'll make up for it this week I hope, 1st home game of the season [Unless I've read the draw wrong which would not surprise me haha]

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
NSWRL Media Release said:
WENTWORTHVILLE MAGPIES v BALMAIN RYDE EASTWOOD TIGERS
Sunday, March 29 @ Ringrose Park, 3pm
Referee: Adam Devcich
Balmain Ryde Eastwood back up from a bruising encounter against the Western Suburbs Magpies this week which contrasts with Wentworthville who would have had plenty of time to prepare for this clash after having the bye last week. Tigers interchange player Eloni Vunakece was tireless in his performance against the Magpies, amassing 16 hit-ups and gaining more than 150 metres in attack for his side. Coach Paul Fletcher will need another performance like this from Vunakece if the Tigers want to dominate the highly fancied Wentworthville forward pack which will this week feature Parramatta NRL regular Josh Cordoba. The Tigers also have headaches in the backline with Taulima Tautai returning from injury. Tautai had a mixed season in the NRL in 2008 and he will be looking to impress new coach Daniel Anderson and put pressure on Joel Reddy and Eric Grothe Jr. Bundaberg Red Cup Kicks off at 1.15pm where club stalwart Brad Capavilla will play his 300th game in Wentworthville colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.