What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Im gunna be so devestated if we do get a home semi coz I'll miss it being in Fiji :( I'll be devestated no matter where we play. And I'll miss the 2nd week of finals too. Looks like I dont land back in Sydney early enough.. Make it to week 3 please boys.

wittyz chick

Coach
Wow, did your times change again?

Nikks - best case scenario we finish 2nd or 3rd. Chance we may get week 2 off :D

:pray:

EDIT: Not that I want a week off, I just wanna finish 2nd or 3rd :lol:

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Just a quick GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD LUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!! To these boys.. As much as I'd LOOOVVEEE to be watching these boys I can't this week and wish them all the best against whoever they is playing [either Cabra or Bankstown]. Should you lose [and I SO hope you don't but if you do] I will be there to cheer you's on next week :D
They are versing Cabra. I think they boys should get up for this one, added bonus of getting Kenny Sio back in the side. Thats a few extra tries for wenty ;-) not to mention the try scoring freak astro on the wing and his centre killer karl. GO WENTY!

wittyz chick

Coach
They are versing Cabra. I think they boys should get up for this one, added bonus of getting Kenny Sio back in the side. Thats a few extra tries for wenty ;-) not to mention the try scoring freak astro on the wing and his centre killer karl. GO WENTY!

I know, would prefer Kenny with the NSW boys but Bundy Cup are gonna be hard to stop on the wings. Both those boys can make tries outta nothing and both are hard to catch once they get going!!
Best part Kenny is only 18 maybe just turned 19 and signed with NYC for next yr [but played last week] and Astro is only young-ish. With Karl that's an awesome backline to watch!

Does anyone know the situation with Astro he's had 2 fantastic yrs with JimBeam/Bundy Cup and would really do well for NSW Cup given the chance..
How awesome would he look good in first grade though :D
Astro "Red Boots" Waetford :D :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey Sarah and Nix, looking forward to your Wenty updates later on, will be anxious to find out how we went..

go you mighty Wentys!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
No problem Muzdog :D

Please can someone let me know ASAP how our Bundy boys go today!!! I wish I could be there for both

Stagger eel

Staff member
No problem Muzdog :D

Please can someone let me know ASAP how our Bundy boys go today!!! I wish I could be there for both

both games played at the same time yeah??..I would hitup Macca for the score after the state cup game, I'm sure he'll have his finger on the pulse ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.