What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
I watched the game on IQ as well. Gee Wenty were lucky to get within 500 points of the Jets. They were a huge mobile pack with great halves and that fullback, wow.

Maybe Humble had a bad game but I thought he looked no way near FG standard. TBH the only players I would bother with are Mitchell, Pele, Allgood, Wright & Te Mari. Maybe Lasalo.

Pele has some errors in his game but he's very mobile for a big unit and has some nice hands. A work in progress no doubt. Not sure if he will end up a Willie Mason type player or a workhorse. That's up to him I guess. To his credit he was involved in nearly every set when he was on the park.

Special mention to Te Mari. I though he had a lot of quality about him in both attack and defence. Based on that game, he'd be next back rower in line for a bench spot in FG IMO. Full credit to him for turning his life around.

Not K.Faliga?
I didnt see the game but i reckon its hard to judge on one game.But te mari looked good in first grade at the dogs so yes i would keep a close eye on him!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Half Time at the Bundy cup.

Wenty 20 Cabra 4

tries to Waetford, Young, Goodwin and Fluke.

Fluke 2/4 goals.

Hellsy

Immortal
WC is going to be cutting it fine to get home and ready for the party tonight were more my thoughts :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Windsor score a length of the field try against the run of play...*sigh*

28-16 Windsor 67 minutes gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts