What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just by what you have said i feel the change would benefit the team gratefully. Like i said not sure how Nasso plays but the raps that Tim had in pre season i thought we would get to see a few games out of him this year. Still early rounds but until he is moved to fullback cant see anything changing and might get snatched up by another club like all our youngsters who dont get a shot. Whats his age Staggs?

I'm pretty sure Timmy's about 24 and he may be able to squeeze a couple of fg games in his career but he's not going to be a world beater..

Also last week you said something about uiasele not playing half the game or something but no he is starting centre. what was the story there? just an injury? and also didnt think he was a centre our back 3 must be good.

Etu played right centre inside Jono and tore the opposition a new arsehole in the first half, the week before he didn't get on at all, rumour has it it was for disciplinary reasons but can't confirm..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Watched the game on Fox this arvo, we played well but the opposistion was average to say the least. Pele is a man mountain, Mitchell, Robison and Lee ta Mari were impressive.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Back in NZ. Stagger said in the 'team v sharks' thread he is on compassionate leave. I also recall benoir saying it's very sad news. Hope it's going well for him.
oh so he hasn't come back from the original leave then?? (i've been away!)

Sorry, Guys spent some time at Hospital yesterday, feeling a bit Tender so I can't bring you coverage of the game against Wests.

Sorry.

Nikki

Coach
Only saw the first half and it was very messy. Not completing sets. I dont know if they were trying to milk penalties in the play the ball area, but thats where we seemed to come unstuck. In saying that, West were laying all over us and getting away with it.

ROGUE

Juniors
mark i always look forward to your weekly wenty updates, but your health is more important.Is everything sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts