What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Don't remember Ben Baba. Is he related to Terry Lamb?

Ali Babas son.. He makes a mean kebab!

Yeah, we were down some injured players this weekend. We also lost Hendy early in the first half with what looked to be an ankle injury... And the ref was a CHEAT!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Ali Babas son.. He makes a mean kebab!

Yeah, we were down some injured players this weekend. We also lost Hendy early in the first half with what looked to be an ankle injury... And the ref was a CHEAT!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Its a conspiracy Nikki, the NRL and News Limited have it out for the Eels and its feeder club. The French Revolution might just be around the corner.

guillotine.jpg

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Wenty were missing Etu, Oake, Mitchell, Wright, Filiga, Hendy. They did ok considering, got close i think at one stage was 28-22 but the dogs experience in the end was the difference.

strider

Post Whore
i'd imagine travelling to NZ for a one off game would be a particularly hard ask for a part time footy team .... i find it wierd there is a NZ team in the premier league

Nikki

Coach
Poor boys are probably already on a flight home.. Must take it out of them. I feel jet lagged just flying to Brisbane!

wittyz chick

Coach
Dissapointing loss.. Next week is Melbourne.. another tough trip
Heard Hendy didn't play as a precaution should be right for next week for Melbourne [damn best friend being down I wanted to go to Melbourne :(]
O'Grady a looong way off

Anyone know about Bundy?

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think they were beaten 30-24 against the Bulls, Sarah...

are you saying that O'Grady has a long term injury?

wittyz chick

Coach
he's been playing left centre...

to be brutally honest, the coach appears to want to play him out of position and is struggling at the moment, the bloke imo is a fullback and nothing else but Dom Nasso has the jump on him there..

in an attempt to be optimistic.. maybe they're testing him out for 1st grade? :)

In other news.. heard Bundy lost.. think the score was 30-24 :(

wittyz chick

Coach
I think they were beaten 30-24 against the Bulls, Sarah...

are you saying that O'Grady has a long term injury?

Your source same as mine? :lol:

I'm not actually sure what he's done but it must be because "O'Grady is a long way off" is a direct quote.

Looks like Bousti and Rose will be permanent halves as long as there is no more injuries :pray:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Your source same as mine? :lol:

I'm not actually sure what he's done but it must be because "O'Grady is a long way off" is a direct quote.

Looks like Bousti and Rose will be permanent halves as long as there is no more injuries :pray:

yeah but you get better info than I do...;-)

btw, how long is Brendon Waters out for?

wittyz chick

Coach
Well I was just told Humble, Hendy, Oake and Te Maari didn't play [Humble and Hendy we knew of]

Nah I'll have to ask.. just NO luck with injuries lately which I think could be a reason for Bundy dropping in form too? Just a guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts