What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joely01

Bench
Staggs good to see T. Mortimer get named at fullback, did he play there? and how did he go? you told me a few weeks back he has been quite hope returning to his preferred position fixed that.
thanks

Stagger eel

Staff member
Staggs good to see T. Mortimer get named at fullback, did he play there? and how did he go? you told me a few weeks back he has been quite hope returning to his preferred position fixed that.
thanks

not sure how T Morts went but he def played 1.

Stagger eel

Staff member
taken from the team thread..

Wentworthville Magpies v Cronulla, Ringrose Park, Sunday June 20, 3.00pm
1. Tim Mortimer
2. Mark Hendy
3. Etu Uaisele
4. Jonathon Wright
5. Ryan Morgan
6. Matt Keating
7. Trent Rose
8. Mitchell Allgood
9. Anthony Mitchell
10. Blake Blackburn
11. Lee Te Maari
12. Brendan Oake
13. Tim Robinson (C)
INTERCHANGE
14. James Boustani
15. Nathan Armit
16. Pele Peletelese
17. Taniela Lasalo
21. Danny Howard
Coach: Brett Kenny

hindy111

Post Whore
Oake always seems to have big games from what i read...I guess it shows the difference trying to take the next step in first grade.I just dont think he is a first grade player.MAybe a good fill in but thats all

caylo

Bench
Oake always seems to have big games from what i read...I guess it shows the difference trying to take the next step in first grade.I just dont think he is a first grade player.MAybe a good fill in but thats all

I guess so, I think Oake can bend the line in Wenty but doesnt have the size to do it in the NRL. Maybe if he had an extended stint in the NRL he could get upto speed but tbh I dont see why other players like T.Robo, Te Maari or Lasalo are given a go. If Oake is only playing 20-30min an odd game I dont see why someone like OHanalon is considered.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bundy cup fulltime

Wenty 6 - Campbelltown 30

I will try and keep you posted with any state cup team changes which could impact tomorrow nights game.

updates courtasy of Wittyz chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts