What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Wenty won this afternoon 48 - 28 against Shellharbour. Injury to Mitchell Allgood, maybe achillies.

Bundy won 58 - 34 (from memory) was a 24 all draw at half time.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Wenty won this afternoon 48 - 28 against Shellharbour. Injury to Mitchell Allgood, maybe achillies.

Bundy won 58 - 34 (from memory) was a 24 all draw at half time.

WOW, that is great news Nikki.
Did Karl Filiga play in Bundy?
And do you or someone else have any further news on Karl staying on with the Eels next year or is he moving on????

Nikki

Coach
Yeah Karl played and did quite well. I have heard the rumour that he is moving on, but with so many rumours flying around at the moment who knows what is true and what is not.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeah Karl played and did quite well. I have heard the rumour that he is moving on, but with so many rumours flying around at the moment who knows what is true and what is not.

Benior posted on one of the threads Kartl is staying and I think he has some very close contacts with him

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
good news - im so happy that the hype around him died down a little bit and he was just able to get on with playing footy.
Haven't made it to many Wenty games this year but from all reports he's been playing really well of late. Good on him!

Fee

Juniors
good news - im so happy that the hype around him died down a little bit and he was just able to get on with playing footy.
Haven't made it to many Wenty games this year but from all reports he's been playing really well of late. Good on him!

He also scored a very good try yesterday, he pushed his way over, he is so strong!

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's great to see both wenty sides have hit their straps in the past few weeks especially our state cup side who probably suffered the worst defeat in the joint ventures history 2 weeks ago.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If he stays on the ball, is maturing and looks after his health and gets coached by Daniel Anderson, I feel Karl Filiga will become an international player within a few years and go on to be one of the best Eels players for many years to come. We are so lucky to have him. He is very special. There is a great vibe around Karl. But we have to also get rid of this terrible 3P vibe.

Gronk

Staff member
If he stays on the ball, is maturing and looks after his health and gets coached by Daniel Anderson, I feel Karl Filiga will become an international player within a few years and go on to be one of the best Eels players for many years to come. We are so lucky to have him. He is very special. There is a great vibe around Karl. But we have to also get rid of this terrible 3P vibe.

I went out with a girl once who said she had a great vibe. Note sure if she was talking about the same thing as you though...;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
you know what? I've just thought about it, I don't expect either Morts or Shack to play on sunday...at all.

Gronk

Staff member
you know what? I've just thought about it, I don't expect either Morts or Shack to play on sunday...at all.

E9A51E03-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts