What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
so Karl is moving on?? ...despite his mate (Benoir) saying that he's staying??

oh well good luck to him.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Well benoir is mates with big karl and has proven that he really is close as he was the one who broke the news about his brother being sick which is why he left mid season, he said he will be around next year so il believe that. Hopefully anderson gets him training full time in the pre-season coz this kid has got so much potential.

He only played 8 games this season i believe scored 10 tries. He is by far and away the best player in bundy comp and also stood out while playing a few NSW Cup games, got a few players players awards to. He is only 21 as well. Still got time on his side

benoir91

Juniors
Hey guys,

I don't know where the rumours of him moving on are, but he is with Parramatta 100% next year, obviously due to the circumstances with his brother he has not signed the contract yet, but it should be done in the next 1 to 2 weeks.

He will be with us next year end of story...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

I don't know where the rumours of him moving on are, but he is with Parramatta 100% next year, obviously due to the circumstances with his brother he has not signed the contract yet, but it should be done in the next 1 to 2 weeks.

cheers mate, thats good news

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well benoir is mates with big karl and has proven that he really is close as he was the one who broke the news about his brother being sick which is why he left mid season, he said he will be around next year so il believe that. Hopefully anderson gets him training full time in the pre-season coz this kid has got so much potential.

He only played 8 games this season i believe scored 10 tries. He is by far and away the best player in bundy comp and also stood out while playing a few NSW Cup games, got a few players players awards to. He is only 21 as well. Still got time on his side

I believed he's only played 4 games..

round 3, 4 , 5 and 6.

Gronk

Staff member
Team vs Wests

Wenty

1 Domenic Nasso
2 Mark Hendy
3 Sam Aiga
4 Jonathan Wright
5 Ken Sio
6 Tom Humble
7 Brendan Waters
8 Pele Peletelese
9 Anthony Mitchell
10 Blake Blackburn
11 Taniela Lasalo
12 Brendan Oake
13 Tim Robinson (c)

14 Nathan Armit
15 Manase Manuokafoa
16 Grayson Goodwin
17 Trent Rose
20 Peter Prime

Coach: Brett Kenny

Wests

1 Rhys Pritchard
2 Kieran Turner
3 Andrew Everingham
4 George Kepa
5 Gus Aiga
6 Ben Falcone
7 Nathan Waters
17 Michael Stolk
9 Chris Corby
10 Alex Ranieri
11 Nu Akeripa
12 Josh Davis
13 Kurt Kara

8 Duan Poaneki
14 David Harris
15 Troy O'Sullivan
16 Dean Rysko

Coach: Leo Epifania

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.asp...&title=nsw-cup-team-lists---qualifying-finals

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Wenty team for this week -

1 Domenic Nasso
2 Mark Hendy
3 Sam Aiga
4 Jonathan Wright
5 Ken Sio
6 Tom Humble
7 Brendan Waters
8 Pele Peletelese
9 Anthony Mitchell
10 Blake Blackburn
11 Taniela Lasalo
12 Brendan Oake
13 Tim Robinson (c)

14 Nathan Armit
15 Manase Manuokafoa
16 Grayson Goodwin
17 Trent Rose
20 Peter Prime

Coach: Brett Kenny

We should win this game!!!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hey guys,

That is fantastic news.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Full Time,

Newtown 32 def Wenty 28

There is a brawl here after full time.

Much throwing of programs by the Coach.

Oake has been sent off as has a Newtown player.

Penetly after the Buzzer.

Wenty 3 Sam Aiga Knocks on, and that is the end of the game.

what happened here BTW??

what happened here BTW??

Okay so from memory.
Wenty have the ascendancy and have scored 2 quick tries to get us back into the game and with 5 to go we receive the kick off. Suffice to say that we fail to score but we are often quite deep in either our sets or opposition field position when we manage to turn the ball over cheaply.

On one of those sets Newtown press their advantage and almost score in their attacking left corner but a penalty is blown for off side against Wenty (this is when I started writing the above). Instead of going for the two points, Newtown continues to press for a try. After 2 or 3 attempts they go to their right and I think it is their centre gets some space, he goes to score with the ball in his right arm, but the Wenty inside defender gets him, the arm with the ball is separated from his Body and after touching a Wenty player spills over his back. The ruling is knock on in goal, change over 10 metres out. But the Newtown players have the ball, and Brendan goes to get the ball. The Newtown player won’t give it up and then there was some argy bargy that got. About then the Siren goes. Instead of calling a halt to proceedings, the referee blows a penalty to Wenty. But then things get even more heated and it takes a good minute for things to settle down, the touch judge on the far side is in so the players get a talking to. Oake gets sent, the Newtown player gets 10 in the bin

From there we kick the ball out about at half way, from the tap we take it forward and play hot potato, the ball gets to Sam Aiga who knocks on about 35 out from the try line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts