What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
6-4 to Magpies...

Humble and Mitchell playing really well.

Humble is controlling everyone of our attacking plays... he HAS to play FG next year.

Forty20

First Grade
Humble throws a cut-out to Aiga to stroll over untouched on the stroke of halftime.

Humble converts.

Western Suburbs 12-Wenty 10 at halftime

*Edit* Sorry Fui! I just threw the half time score up but Ill leave the rest to you champ!

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Manase Manuokafoa has been our best forward - he is carrying 2-3 defenders with him every hit up.

Humble and Anthony Mitchell are also playing fantastic!

Forty20

First Grade
Nah as much as I'd love to be there I'm just listening to the radio, procrastinating on a uni report.

The radio is echoing Fui's halftime wrap, with Manase and Humble getting some praise.

Sounds like Manase is finally playing to the potential that his enormous physique offers.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I'm confident the Magpies will win this game.:sarcasm:
It sounds like Mitchell, Humble and Oak are going well. I'm glad we scored before 1/2 time. Should be a good second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts