What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

m0nty

Juniors
What about the way Barrie "don't call me Jimmy" Cassidy simply disregards and mocks everything that Roy Masters says. Why bother having a league rep on the show. And Gideon looks so uncomfortable from that silver spoon which is shoved so far up his clacker, I am not sure why I watch the show really.
I'm not sure why you lot watch it either. Sunday morning is for sleeping.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I'm not sure why you lot watch it either. Sunday morning is for sleeping.

f**k off back to BF and continue you complaing about the greatest athlete stacking all the events in Rugby players favours. :roll:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=677657&page=4

Beep test, wind sprints, 3km time trials, agility test... none of the main AFL exercises are included. Not to mention things like the running vertical leap, which would disqualify a gnome like Slater...

It's a bit of a joke how much those challenges are skewed towards rugby players. It just reflects what Sydney people think fitness means, which has little to do with endurance and aerobic capacity and mostly to do with quick-twitch fibres and power. How about a run around the Tan?

The buggerballer lost, deal with it ya damn nice person.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Wow, that's obsessional.

Is it, the posts were on the same page dickhead.

If I was talking about you all the time I would agree, but I've only mentioned you in the last half hour.

So either harden up and troll like a proper troll does, or f**k off with your tail between your legs ya gutless lying turd.

(I like both codes :lol: you merkins are the biggest hypocrites going around)

m0nty

Juniors
Is it, the posts were on the same page dickhead.

If I was talking about you all the time I would agree, but I've only mentioned you in the last half hour.

So either harden up and troll like a proper troll does, or f**k off with your tail between your legs ya gutless lying turd.

(I like both codes :lol: you merkins are the biggest hypocrites going around)
I meant it was obsessional to find a thread that wasn't even about that subject just because I was posting in it, just to attack me.

Alright, I shouldn't have called Slater a gnome. :) But I stand by the other points. The challenges are built around quick power performances. The AFL selects its players mostly on endurance and agility. These are not criticisms of rugby league in any way.

And if you want to speak troll: Don't be so touchy, you big girl's blouse. I don't need to justify myself to you, so p**s off back to Parra... that's if you can get there without idling for two hours on Parramatta Road and being involved in three accidents. And then having your rims stolen by local youths. And then getting bashed by a different set of local youths. And then being bashed again by the local cops.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I meant it was obsessional to find a thread that wasn't even about that subject just because I was posting in it, just to attack me.

Alright, I shouldn't have called Slater a gnome. :) But I stand by the other points. The challenges are built around quick power performances. The AFL selects its players mostly on endurance and agility. These are not criticisms of rugby league in any way.

And if you want to speak troll: Don't be so touchy, you big girl's blouse. I don't need to justify myself to you, so p**s off back to Parra... that's if you can get there without idling for two hours on Parramatta Road and being involved in three accidents. And then having your rims stolen by local youths. And then getting bashed by a different set of local youths. And then being bashed again by the local cops.
Bit rich coming from a Victorian, some of the crap going on down their of late has been disgraceful.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee

:lol:

No, I had just posted about your posts over at Big footy in TFC's thread about Australia's greatest athlete, but seeing as you don't venture in there much, I thought I'd do the right thing and bring to you seeing as I was reading this thread, all I had to do was paste it and voila, here it is. :lol:

And as for you're bleeding heart story, tell it to someone who gives a f**k, I've read a fair few of your posts here and each one of them has a sly dig at RL, its players or the fans.

Another 2 coder :roll:

m0nty

Juniors
Well it's not hard to come across your Victorian posts when you keep posting at a RL forum bringing fumbleball into it.
You're referring to all those LU threads in the NRL forum which are about AFL? I'm not the one bringing it up.

bobmar28

Bench
What about the way Barrie "don't call me Jimmy" Cassidy simply disregards and mocks everything that Roy Masters says. Why bother having a league rep on the show. And Gideon looks so uncomfortable from that silver spoon which is shoved so far up his clacker, I am not sure why I watch the show really.

Why bother with the ABC full stop.

:lol::lol::lol:

Endurance in AFL is a myth....100+ interchanges a game....& those on the field who are no where near the play are busy rubbing their boobies against each other.....
Agility....how is continually fumbling a ball agile?...dont believe me go to the AFL pic thread.....
You have no idea.

Last edited:

Latest posts