What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

some11

Referee
So the guy who's face looks like an old catcher's mitt is leaving, one less AFL stooge on this show next year (most likely replaced by another one though)

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You moron. Sefanovic is on over 1 mil at 9.... Rabby at 9 is on three times what Cassidy gets. Sounds like you don't watch Offsiders which is a good thing, really.
You reckon the biased Flogball stooge does a good job???

Good for you. He's a cretin.

Brutus

Referee
So instead of fully concentrating on the Kangaroos' WC win, Cassidy finds the need to fully list the NRL off field indiscretions. Well done to Roy to bring up the AFL loser who broke his teammates' jaw.

Part of the Offsiders' charter is obviously to outline every NRL incident.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
So instead of fully concentrating on the Kangaroos' WC win, Cassidy finds the need to fully list the NRL off field indiscretions. Well done to Roy to bring up the AFL loser who broke his teammates' jaw.

Wow, are you serious mate? You?d think there was at least one fumbleball journo that wasn?t an insecure little f**kwit...

drago brelli

Bench

Brutus...you don't watch it, just admit it. There was two NRL types on the couch today and yes they highlighted the Kangaroos win. Why do ppl get so hung up about this AFL v NRL thing. Roy Masters gives 'em ( Caroline) heaps on that show and they all seem to get along ok.

Brutus

Referee
Brutus...you don't watch it, just admit it. There was two NRL types on the couch today and yes they highlighted the Kangaroos win. Why do ppl get so hung up about this AFL v NRL thing. Roy Masters gives 'em ( Caroline) heaps on that show and they all seem to get along ok.

I'm having a go at Cassidy.

Clearly loves to put the boot in to RL.

Roy is great and I like John Stanley.

gottabegood

Juniors

Matey, haven't seen the show for awhile, but you would have to be either young, blind or stupid not to see the overwhelming support for AFL and equal opposition against Rugby League on this show.

Wakey wakey.....

drago brelli

Bench
If ppl on the panel talk about AFL before league of if they talk more about AFL I don't care....unlike you I don't lose sleep over it...I like both sports. All of this Melb v Syd....AFL V NRL is purile.

LESStar58

Referee

Barry Cassidy needs to be hunted for sport.

_snafu_

Immortal
Interested to see the reportage for this week.

My guess is

99% Ferguson and how bad NRL is.

1% A League results

0% Vlad being exposed.

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Just announced on twitter: "We've been recruiting over summer.Waleed Aly joins #Offsiders @ 10am tmw with Kelli Underwood, Gideon Haigh"

This Waleed Aly is another filthy AFL loving anti NRL wank. Just what we need not :(

Starkers

Bench
f**k the new format and panelists are terrible. barry is sorely missed. aly carries on with self indulgent and entirely idiotic monologues. underwood is a wilson understudy. gerard can't host properly because he makes too many observations. f**ken hate it this year.

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Just read Kelli Underwood will be commentating GWS & Swans games for ABC radio. The AFLisation(if not already) of Offsiders is complete :(