What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok men, how do you like your women? Curvy or Straight?

Curvy or Straight women?

• Total voters

Monk

Referee
maria ozawa is asian/french/canadian.

i like asian/french/canadian chicks.

pommy women are very hot though.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
And you've slipped it in at least twice on the forums now.

are you f**king serious? where was the other time? i'm genuinely curious, coz i honestly don't remember if i did... surprised that you do.

Where's RABK? they finally perform the surgery to give you 2 seperate sets of legs?

Johns Magic

Referee
are you f**king serious? where was the other time? i'm genuinely curious, coz i honestly don't remember if i did... surprised that you do.

Where's RABK? they finally perform the surgery to give you 2 seperate sets of legs?

Yeah I'm serious. And I'm certainly not hunting it down. I found it a bit odd that you'd feel the need to come in here and boast about hooking up with a girl. And then you did it again.

That RABK comment may have been valid about two years ago when he still posted.

griffo346

First Grade
although i have said i like curvy chicks but i have also said i like english chicks and this is the reason although shes straight

danielle_lloyd_big_brother_playboy_.jpg

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Yeah I'm serious. And I'm certainly not hunting it down. I found it a bit odd that you'd feel the need to come in here and boast about hooking up with a girl. And then you did it again.

That RABK comment may have been valid about two years ago when he still posted.

i honestly don't remember it... if it was it would have been in the superthread where ppl recount tales of recent past, if it was then i think thats completely appropriate. This discussion called for similar input, so i provided it... a retelling of a story might have some proud undertones, but there is a clear difference between what you claim i have done and what has occurred. And the RABK comment, you 2 hunt in pairs... it seems odd you've entered a keyboard battle without your maternal guide.

Johns Magic

Referee
i honestly don't remember it... if it was it would have been in the superthread where ppl recount tales of recent past, if it was then i think thats completely appropriate. This discussion called for similar input, so i provided it... a retelling of a story might have some proud undertones, but there is a clear difference between what you claim i have done and what has occurred. And the RABK comment, you 2 hunt in pairs... it seems odd you've entered a keyboard battle without your maternal guide.

This thread wasn't really designed to give everyone the chance to talk about every girl they've hooked up with. A simple "English chicks are hot" would've been adequate. The fact that you hooked up with one about a month ago doesn't contribute to how attractive they are, it's simply you seeing an opportunity to express these "proud undertones" to everyone else. I don't see other guys in here telling us of all these types of "hot women" they've hooked up with.

If you ever went in the Knights forum you'd see how many arguments I get in. I keep it in there mainly because of admin warnings. Go check how many posts RABK has made in the last 18 months. Do it. Although that would mean you can't use that same crap call again, so I doubt you will.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
This thread wasn't really designed to give everyone the chance to talk about every girl they've hooked up with. A simple "English chicks are hot" would've been adequate. The fact that you hooked up with one about a month ago doesn't contribute to how attractive they are, it's simply you seeing an opportunity to express these "proud undertones" to everyone else. I don't see other guys in here telling us of all these types of "hot women" they've hooked up with.

If you ever went in the Knights forum you'd see how many arguments I get in. I keep it in there mainly because of admin warnings. Go check how many posts RABK has made in the last 18 months. Do it. Although that would mean you can't use that same crap call again, so I doubt you will.

Lol you got 2 things right actually... yeah your right it wasn't neccesary to recall an episode of my past, but i did anyway. I see others having threads dedicated to their adventures, i figure on post here or there from my end wouldnt burst the bubble. As it appears it was only you that had picked up on it? Also, yeah the RABK thing... its like my fall back comeback with the likes of you, coz basically i don't know anything else about you, coz you only really appear out of the woodwork to have a go at someone for something.

Johns Magic

Referee
Lol you got 2 things right actually... yeah your right it wasn't neccesary to recall an episode of my past, but i did anyway. I see others having threads dedicated to their adventures, i figure on post here or there from my end wouldnt burst the bubble. As it appears it was only you that had picked up on it? Also, yeah the RABK thing... its like my fall back comeback with the likes of you, coz basically i don't know anything else about you, coz you only really appear out of the woodwork to have a go at someone for something.

I doubt those other people mention it more than once, let alone over a matter of months.

Unlike you, I mainly talk footy, not FFB. That would be why you don't know much about me I suspect. Although what you said does show that you play the man, not the ball.

I have the 60th most posts on here out of how many posters...almost 18,000? Not exactly "coming out of the woodwork".

griffo346

First Grade
I doubt those other people mention it more than once, let alone over a matter of months.

Unlike you, I mainly talk footy, not FFB. That would be why you don't know much about me I suspect. Although what you said does show that you play the man, not the ball.

I have the 60th most posts on here out of how many posters...almost 18,000? Not exactly "coming out of the woodwork".

dude no one cares and i bet that Mr.F doesnt care so how about you drop it this has nothing to do with the thread topic

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Fine, i'll play the ball. Your'e going off your nut about 2 posts i made... read it, TWO.

now, for your point " doubt those other people mention it more than once, let alone over a matter of months."

"I don't see other guys in here telling us of all these types of "hot women" they've hooked up with."

this thread is one of MANY, and its a dedicated thread... there are the odd posts by everyone, i made 2 posts according to you... one that i remember.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=208358

oh also, my actual posts in the FFB have been pretty much minimal to nonexistent over the last few months (with the exception of tonight)

Last edited:

Latest posts