What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I don't even know where in my UserCP to look for that, so its probably at the default setting

kooriguy

Juniors
just made my own new one as seen here.. my first attempt.. bloody too hard puttin player pics on so i gave up and changed design, maybe im just a noob. :(

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Looks like I'm not going to be able to get my World Cup banner cos Dilly will get rid of it anyway :(

_Johnsy

Referee
Will I be allowed to have my authortah banner, remember it is only a piss take dil.

take a deep breathe for your families sake.

_Johnsy

Referee
Jobdog said:
Hitler wouldn't have allowed it, so I guess you won't be allowed too either :p

Jobdog
I am not sure if its safe to laugh. Afterall I do have blue eyes, so i may be ok:roll:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Gee I wish I could be like you. Honestly :roll:

Personal insults, that must make you feel 10 foot tall and bulletproof........

[furrycat]

Coach
Jobdog said:

All fairness you did the same thing to him.

And if you say you were kidding its obvious he is just taking a shot at you as well

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Jobdog said:

Actually, you badgered away with two posts (1314 & 1347) trying to start some silly argument. It got my attention... well done. I suggest you pull your head in.

Johnsy, Dilmah is the site IT manager and is an integral part of the never ending task of keeping this site online. Without him, the forums would seriously struggle. Part of the job is making sure the sig files are not too big (dimensions and kilobtyes). He knows what he is talking about.

Of course, the easy path would be to remove all signature images priviledges as they add to the workload. But we appreciate tha people enjoy having the images and the vast majority don't kick up a fuss about it. So we do our best to keep them.

The member's guidelines are here:
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/static/forumrules.php#sig

It may need an update but for images, the basic rules are the same:
Maximum 400x100 pixels
Maximum 20 KB
Maximum two banners

Personally I think that's too big and would like to see them reduced moreso. But that's just me. It hasn't been discussed amongst Mods and Admin yet.

But should the sig file restrictions suddenly tighten, you'll know its because I pushed for it.

If anyone has any queries about this, my PM inbox is always open.

Cheers.

_Johnsy

Referee
No probs Willow,

I think he needs to either obtain a bit of a sense of humour, if needed I will try to get one on ebay for him. If he does not enjoy someone giving a bit of stick, lay of name calling.

_Johnsy

Referee
Fancy that......... you were doing a good enough job for both of us. Didn't your shift start 10 minutes ago at the local shopping centre with Acme Security ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts