What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on Manly making the eight.

Will Manly make the eight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Would make for a better finals series with them there as opposed to someone limping in like the Warriors or dragons and getting belted in week 1.

Billythekid

First Grade
Manly were written off way too early. They've had a lot of injury troubles this year. Sure some of their top players haven't quite been at their best and their forward pack has got slightly weaker but the core nucleus of the side is still very good. They'll give the competition a good shake in the finals.

Canard

Immortal
Manly were written off way too early. They've had a lot of injury troubles this year. Sure some of their top players haven't quite been at their best and their forward pack has got slightly weaker but the core nucleus of the side is still very good. They'll give the competition a good shake in the finals.

Frankly their play and attitude deserved writing off. They were woeful, and with all the backroom drama.

They are going great guns now though.

The Cowboysv won 6 in a row to make the finals after Henry was sacked.

Maybe saving the coach is the impetus needed.

harboo

Juniors
Manly are my 2nd most detested team behind the RORTERS I will laugh like buggery if they won the grand final that would throw mud in the face of the mob that runs the club what having a coach like Toovey Ha Ha

kbw

Bench
They have a def chance to making the 8 now and I agree it will show up a few idiots that run the club.
The other interesting thing is $ouff$ dropping out of the 8. Quite a hard run home and it would make a lot of people happy if they did end up where they belong, out of the 8

Dutchy

Immortal
We won't make the 8, but won't get close to the spoon.

Broncos is a home game but at f**king Gosford.

I'll put my hand up, I didn't expect us to beat both Broncos and Souths, and so convincingly.

The run home is quite easy, compared to the past month.

We SHOULD walk over Parramatta and Raiders on current form. Roosters will be a test. Cronulla is a game we should win too.

Manly may just make it.

soc123_au

Staff member
I hope they make it & go deep. If the Sharks or Cows cant win it I will be hoping for Manly. I can picture Toovey walking out of Manly HQ for the final time giving Barrett a nod on his way in to take over. "Beat that Trent you merkin"

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I hope they make it & go deep. If the Sharks or Cows cant win it I will be hoping for Manly. I can picture Toovey walking out of Manly HQ for the final time giving Barrett a nod on his way in to take over. "Beat that Trent you merkin"

I loathe Manly like no other. Yet, this would be hilarious.

My ultimate fear would be going up against the Roosters week one, getting belted, only to meet Manly in week two.

Smirrors

Juniors
Good wins but no chance of the 8. Please quote me on this come finals week and buy me a beer.

I went to Brookvale last night and despite being on the losing side, I was bloody stoked Manly put one on us.

I hope they make the Top 8.

And they smash a team in the first week in that 5-8 pool.

Then they smash the merkins that lost in Week 1 from Pool 1-4.

Then they get in to the Prelim and play the team that's sat on their arse for a week whilst Manly have got battle hardened and has the momentum.

And they smear those merkins across the park too.

Then they make the Grand Final.

And win it.

And Mason is Clive Churchill. And Toovey is winning coach.

Latest posts