What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford the new diver

Glenn

First Grade
I doubt it was a dive, but definitely no penalty the Souths player didn't alter his line to take out Orford.

Kilkenny

Coach
Orford took a dive, pure and simple. All the coughing and looking distressed thereafter was theatrics. I felt sorry for Souths in that the game turned from Orford taking the dive and the match officials falling for it. Sad indictment on the game.

mrblue

Juniors
I believe it was a blatant attempt by Orford to milk a penalty by running straight into the defender who didn't move. Only thing was he accidently rammed his ugly mug into Ben Rogers elbow and went down like a baby.. poor diddums. good plan.. just poorly executed and acted. At least it worked out for you in the end you drama queen.

I would like to congratulate Orford for his courageous efforts in staying on the field. Sure, maybe he was trying to get a penalty in the first place but either way he got smashed and was quite visibly struggling to stay out there. But like a true leader he stayed on the field and lead us to victory. Same goes for Glenn Stewart. Great displays of courage. Those rubbishing Orford have no idea, I wonder if you'd have the same problem with it if it was somebody like Matt Bowen.

Tommax25

Bench
I admit that it shouldnt have been a penalty but he was obviosuly hurt nobody can purposefully cough/vomit up blood i think some people here are going a bit overboard with this, he was still with the trainer for a few minutes after the penalty was given why would he bother with the"act" if he gotten the penalty already?

Apey

Staff member
Tommax25 said:
I admit that it shouldnt have been a penalty but he was obviosuly hurt nobody can purposefully cough/vomit up blood i think some people here are going a bit overboard with this, he was still with the trainer for a few minutes after the penalty was given why would he bother with the"act" if he gotten the penalty already?

Stop this common sense business of yours, idiots won't buy it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Coughing up blood ? And he played on ?

Dumbest thing I've heard on this forum ever.

Ever.

:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
This would explain it, gallen, dykes and orford all went to the same acting school.

imasharkie

Coach
Must have been really injured when a minute after he got off the ground he almost scored and when Manly did a minute after that he kicked the goal.
coughing up blood:lol:

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Tommax25 said:
but he was obviosuly hurt nobody can purposefully cough/vomit up blood i think some people here are going a bit overboard with this
If he was coughing up blood the team doctor would have his license revoked for not taking him off the field. Do you remember when Gower coughed up blood? he was taken to hospital.
Tommax25 said:
he was still with the trainer for a few minutes after the penalty was given why would he bother with the"act" if he gotten the penalty already?
He was only with the trainer until play restarted, not long after he ran in and put on a big tackle on someone in the in goal within a 'few minutes' of play restarting.

effnic

Bench
I will watch the game again and come back to the doubters on this thread and tell you the exact time where you can see orford coughing up blood(edit* 63rd min 23rd second enjoy). Btw LMAO at a sharks fan starting this thread to try and get the heat off Gallen pure gold that one, most rugby league fans are so pathetic, i remember watching the parra game on friday night where Jarrod Hayne got absolutly smashed and the guy struggled so hard to get up i felt sorry for him because you knew in his mind he was thinking he has to get up or be labelled a diver by a bunch of geniuss that have never played a game in there lives.

You cant blame Orford for the idiot touch judge giving the penalty, it was shown about 4 times on replay Hayne should of over-ruled it. Also what happened to the souffs fans lol i couldnt hear them, what happened to the 50-50 fans it was more like 80-20 good on ya souffs wait 18 years and dont show up.

effnic

Bench
Btw how come no one has mentioned the blatent try by steve Matai that on several replays you can see the arm with the ball touch the ground.

Latest posts