What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford the new diver

imasharkie said:
Diver Orford, the man that kicks goals 2 minutes after he was knocked out.

Yep I hate the Warriors but when they play Manly I'll support the Warriors.

as i said earlier if you are going to comment get your facts right, who has said or where has it been reported that he was knocked out, jeez you guys must all have sore right arms.......because it sounds like they are working overtime at the moment

innsaneink

Referee
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
ink

you f**kin idiot if you are going to comment at least get it right

he said "he did not miss me" and if you look at the replay when the souths player came down orford got hit in the jaw area.......but in saying that, there is no way we should have got the penalty, as the commentators said the souths player could not dissapear

.....and to all the morons saying that orford layed down, hows about next time you get hit in the jaw area (wether by accident or not), you try and get up straight away

.....oh and sterlo just said that orford coughed up some blood......so did orford carry a blood capsule in his mouth for 70 minutes, just to get a penalty

get your hands off it you morons
He said, ''he king hit me''...he said it ...not me.

wittyfan

Referee
eagle rock said:
do u reckon the sharkies players are in Bali or Fiji watching the final series?

If you were in an exotic location, why would you be bothered watching Manly and their tedious six pocket game plan?

gong_eagle

First Grade
wittyfan said:
If you were in an exotic location, why would you be bothered watching Manly and their tedious six pocket game plan?

were not all the tries in last nites games off kicks

imasharkie

Coach
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
as i said earlier if you are going to comment get your facts right, who has said or where has it been reported that he was knocked out, jeez you guys must all have sore right arms.......because it sounds like they are working overtime at the moment

I can say I hate Manly.

I can say Orford is the new diver.

and I'll use my right arm for as long as I like.

But none of that will be on national tv.

Everyone seen Orford take that dive and then kick a goal 2 minutes later.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Regardless od the dogs result, I officially hate manly a little less for knocking out the dero scum from redfern

imasharkie said:
I can say I hate Manly.

I can say Orford is the new diver.

and I'll use my right arm for as long as I like.

But none of that will be on national tv.

Everyone seen Orford take that dive and then kick a goal 2 minutes later.

So your only defense to your shallow, irrate little personality is your not on national television !

You can also delve into who you really are and be ashamed of yourself for the rest of your life.

Cletus

First Grade
On Fox News it looked like he ran into the Souths players elbow with his head. Definately hurt but he was trying to milk the penalty by running into the guy. I wish he'd try to get around the player rather than tun into them, you don't pay half a million a year for someone who runs into fowards and knocks himself out.

blocker6969

Juniors
Penance said:
I officially hate Manly more than the Roosters.

thats awesome! i hope everyone hates us,because it just means that we are going well and everyone is jealous! hope souths enjoy there mad monday,coz next year there gunna get the spoon

imasharkie

Coach
Yeah right Jatzy.

Not interested in being on national tv but I see Orford likes to make a fool of himself on there. All he did was make the ref, the video ref and the NRL look like idiots.

Just like you do on this forum.

Gaylord

Juniors
Orford, you're kidding mate.

In fact the trainer said he was gunna swallow his tongue, called for the stretcher, Orford stays down just long enough to get a penalty, does a Jesus Christ, Manly score, Orford kicks a goal. His resurrection from the dead was surely incredible. Is it Easter?

Delmage should buy him another Harbour side apartment for his efforts.

Well done the bunnies, impressive season all round.

imasharkie said:
Yeah right Jatzy.

Not interested in being on national tv but I see Orford likes to make a fool of himself on there. All he did was make the ref, the video ref and the NRL look like idiots.

Just like you do on this forum.

For the record. The penalty should not have been awarded. Orford was dusted by it however and he didnt make the ruling on it himself.

But thats OK imawanker......you keep up that hypocratic mindset. Its your own failings you need to deal with.

KempoKnight

Juniors
Why do you all think he was coughing up blood? i reckon he stayed down to get a penalty and was milking it but all you blokes saying he was coughing up blood are stupid....he got hit in the jaw it was most likely a cut in the mouth or he bit his tongue or some sh*t if he was coughing up blood he woulda been taken off....

Clock watcher

Juniors
So in summary -
Penalty a joke
Orford runs full steam into 100kg wall and can't get straight up - who would have thought
Ans souths are on Mad Monday were they belonged
lol!

KempoKnight said:
Why do you all think he was coughing up blood? i reckon he stayed down to get a penalty and was milking it but all you blokes saying he was coughing up blood are stupid....he got hit in the jaw it was most likely a cut in the mouth or he bit his tongue or some sh*t if he was coughing up blood he woulda been taken off....

Thanks Doc

Latest posts