What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORIGIN 1 - GAME DAY THREAD

The one question that hasn't been asked
How long did it take Madge to adjust the team to the send off?
The answer, a few tries.
Always look to the deeper questions, not just the surface ones that fans tend to do.
The 1 thing I took out of that game is I'll be watching game 2 on mute. I feel like punching myself in the jaw for not thinking of that at 8.00

txta2

First Grade
As expected, social media is asking for a Nicho lynching.
I could see in his eyes before kick off he was shitting himself. Still has many hurdles too jump before he can win anything

shaggs

Coach
I could see in his eyes before kick off he was shitting himself. Still has many hurdles too jump before he can win anything
Did they also mention Luai missed 9 tackles or that Tedesco was his usual roadblock or that Robson had 2 runs or that olakolatu ran like he was in quicksand or that young even played or that Angus Crichton missed 8 tackles on the edge. Are they mentioning Jurbos captains knock?

Could Nicho have kicked better. Absolutely.
could he have made a few different choices. Sure.

but to say he was the worst NSW player is ridiculous.

SharkShocked

Bench
The one question that hasn't been asked
How long did it take Madge to adjust the team to the send off?
The answer, a few tries.
Always look to the deeper questions, not just the surface ones that fans tend to do.
Think the try they scored shortly after gave them a false sense of security.

Quigs

Immortal
Youse want to know what I think is embarrassing. The Blues Captain gets taken off for a spell at the 23 minute mark ( I think) and does not return to the field until the dying minutes. Now that is embarrassing.

Not the best Captain's knock Ive seen in a long time.

Can't blame him though. I think it might fall on who ever selected him as Captain and far can why.

Generalzod

Immortal
The usual Neanderthals are crapping about Hynes on the game day thread, as if he was the player responsible for the loss. Also kleins ishould not ref again…

Nrl stats may open a few eyes to the work, or lack of, by certain players. Some of these stats are certainly damning. Click on the player stats.

SharkShocked

Bench
He won’t get picked again.

If Moses played one extra game before Origin selection he would have been chosen for sure.

Reactions: PJ

shaggs

Coach
Nrl stats may open a few eyes to the work, or lack of, by certain players. Some of these stats are certainly damning. Click on the player stats.

First place I went to for my stats above

Example A
Example B
The usual Neanderthals are crapping about Hynes on the game day thread, as if he was the player responsible for the loss. Also kleins ishould not ref again…

Chimp

Bench
ah well no Walsh for the donks this week against us. Thats a positive.

I bet he plays - they pulled the bullshit ‘he passed his HIA’ card, only couldn’t return because it was a Cat 1.

He was laid spazzed out, no way he passed his HIA, but they’d have only said that so that he can avoid the stand down.

shaggs

Coach
I really felt like NSW did everything at a slower pace. Flat attacking line or something. Slow service from DH? Constant jinking around. We looked best when the outside backs took the first 3 hituos.

QLD defended us perfectly with the umbrella style to close off any edge attack

fizman

Bench
I went out to that disgrace, the highlight was watching to see whether the paper planes would make it onto the field.

NSW doesn’t get Origin, it was designed to make the second class citizens feel good about themselves.

What we have today, is if you can say “Queenslander” you pass your HSC. It is ingrained in their first and second heads.

Quigs

Immortal
Queensland stand deep and throw the ball around (have done it that way for years)

We stand flat and play barge and barge harder. (have done it that way for years)

eddiesmith

Juniors
ah well no Walsh for the donks this week against us. Thats a positive.

He’ll play, the passing HIA is setting it up for a miraculous recovery and to get the Roosters bloke off.

Nicho was ordinary, luai was just as bad and tedesco was the worst of them all. But I know exactly where the blame will be laid.

Yep, Fox have said Luai and Tedesco were brilliant, apparently Teddy didn’t miss a beat…

Ok, I’d agree, he was right back at his true Origin level…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He’ll play, the passing HIA is setting it up for a miraculous recovery and to get the Roosters bloke off.

Yep, Fox have said Luai and Tedesco were brilliant, apparently Teddy didn’t miss a beat…

He can’t play. Was cat 1. Automatic 11 days.

Luai was anonymous and Tedesco couldn't have stunk the joint out anymore than he did. They're so scared of criticising certain players it's ridiculous.

Latest posts