What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelectrica

Referee
Staley gone tomorrow I'd say. Don't see him coaching another game TBH. At least not the Chargers.
Belichick to Chargers next year? Could work if Beli can bring Josh McDaniel in as OC. McDaniel isn't a head coach, but he seems to go ok as an OC.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So, does Brandon Staley even make it to the end of the season? The Chargers have talent but seem to be terribly coached.

Smashed by the f**ken Raiders.
@Eelementary, how's your day going?

I totally forgot we were playing, due to work.

What the actual hell happened???

I think this Raiders team has a decent offensive unit, but our defence is a huge concern.

T.S Quint

Coach
I totally forgot we were playing, due to work.

What the actual hell happened???

I think this Raiders team has a decent offensive unit, but our defence is a huge concern.

Haha, Thursday Night Footy strikes again. Has happened to me before as well.

At least you got Crosby. That’s a good starting point to build from.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Gee the packers have really blown it the last 2 weeks.

Got themselves back in it by beating the chiefs.

Then lose to Giants and now down Bucs at Home.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Buffalo are making there charge as the December cold/snow starting to hit up north there at home.

Always a struggle for teams from down south used to the heat/humidity to go up there at this time of the year and win.

They have Chargers and Pats to come before Miami in last round.

I don't want them anywhere near South Florida come Wildcard round or playoffs except if its at Jacksonville. Even then i don't really want them there at all. There the 1 side Miami has struggled with in past 5 years.

They have just ran Dallas into the ground with Cook's run game they destroyed them with Allen barely making an impact.

Eelectrica

Referee
Road Dallas is very different to Home Dallas. Given they're not getting the No. 1 seed in teh NFC after this beat down, they're not playing the SB either.
Happy that Miami plays the Cows in Miami.

Bills looking scary though. We're going to have to take care of Buffalo ourselves.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Road Dallas is very different to Home Dallas. Given they're not getting the No. 1 seed in teh NFC after this beat down, they're not playing the SB either.
Happy that Miami plays the Cows in Miami.

Bills looking scary though. We're going to have to take care of Buffalo ourselves.
I reckon the scary thing is they might move the Fins/Bills game in that last round to primetime at night if its to decide to AFC East.

We all know Miami's record in primetime it ain't pretty couldn't even hang on against the Titans ffs.

And the night takes away the advantage of the sun just being dumped on the opposition's side & sucking the energy out of them across the day. Which was why they redesigned the stadium like 5/6 years ago.

Miami haven't lost a day game at home all year.

Eelectrica

Referee
I reckon the scary thing is they might move the Fins/Bills game in that last round to primetime at night if its to decide to AFC East.

We all know Miami's record in primetime it ain't pretty couldn't even hang on against the Titans ffs.

And the night takes away the advantage of the sun just being dumped on the opposition's side & sucking the energy out of them across the day. Which was why they redesigned the stadium like 5/6 years ago.

Miami haven't lost a day game at home all year.
Looking at the schedule for round 18, Buffalo V Miami is the game of the round. Can hope they go with Cinci Vs Cleveland and Pittsburgh Vs Baltimore instead I suppose.
Its got prime time written all over it. Hopefully it's a SNF game instead of a MNF game. Can hope they go with Cinci Vs Cleveland and Pittsburgh Vs Baltimore instead for the SNF and MNF games.

Gonna have to get good at Prime time games at some point if we're going to go anywhere in the playoffs I suppose.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't see 49rs dropping another game. They will take the no 1 seed and nobody will beat them at home. They have won the Superbowl imo. They will blast the arse off Miami

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't see 49rs dropping another game. They will take the no 1 seed and nobody will beat them at home. They have won the Superbowl imo. They will blast the arse off Miami

Not over yet.
Next week is a big one, up against Baltimore. Lamar has been a problem for us in the past (as a lot of running QBs are), and their defence is very good.

The Rams have also been playing a lot better towards the end of the season, so they are a chance of an upset. I'm not counting any chickens yet.

Latest posts