What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

jk13

First Grade
If u haven’t seen drew locks interview at the end and like a bit of passion. Give it a go, actually starting to like the hawks again

T.S Quint

Coach
49rs are Superbowl bound. Nobody can beat them imo now with the home seed.

200.gif

Eelectrica

Referee
No doubt the 49ers are the team to beat right now. We did see in their own 3 game losing streak that they're as vulnerable to injuries as any team though.
After injuries derailed last season for them surely that won't happen again? Right?

T.S Quint

Coach
No doubt the 49ers are the team to beat right now. We did see in their own 3 game losing streak that they're as vulnerable to injuries as any team though.
After injuries derailed last season for them surely that won't happen again? Right?

Depends on who cops the injury.
All 4 Qbs on the roster getting injured kinda hurt us last year, yeah. If Purdy goes doen again, that's it. Would be over. All this bullshit from US commentators that "You could put anyone at QB on that team and they would do the same" is just that...bullshit.

We are struggling defending the run at the moment with Armstead and Hargreave out injured. Hopefully they will be back next week. We've got our All-Pro safety Hufunga out for the season already. If the defence cops any serious injuries to its best players (Bosa, Warner, Ward, Young) from here on out, we might be in trouble

jk13

First Grade
U couldn’t line this up any better. 1s against each other on Boxing Day. Hopefully warm as f**k. Hopefully cook the last bird of the run

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Phili are cooked. They snack home in so many games. I don't think they are a great side. Dallas is a bigger threat to 49rs.
Being arsey is normally a sign of a great side. Honestly I think Philli need another loss for there players to have there “get your shit together “ mindset back on. I think philli in hindsight would’ve benefited more from loosing to the bills than winning.

Dallas are as soft as butter. If Dallas were props they would be Michael Vella and Nathan Cayless .

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bills I still don’t know. I don’t rate Miami, I think early 90’s oilers when I see Miami play. However playing Miami in hot weather and a stadium with around 50 fans can be daunting.

I do respect their game playing. If buffalo win next 2 games and Miami looses 1, and move the game to night then that stadium will be rocking with 50,000 bills fans that is .

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bills I still don’t know. I don’t rate Miami, I think early 90’s oilers when I see Miami play. However playing Miami in hot weather and a stadium with around 50 fans can be daunting.

I do respect their game playing. If buffalo win next 2 games and Miami looses 1, and move the game to night then that stadium will be rocking with 50,000 bills fans that is .
Miami haven't lost in the day at home all year.

Takes away its advantage at night by having the away side dumped in the south florida sun.

Eelectrica

Referee
Merry Christmas NFL fans and anyone else reading this thread.
Just watching the Phins Cowboys game whilst prepping for Christmas day. The team that converts these red zone opportunities wins.
Can't help but think the FG that Miami didn't go for is going to haunt us though. It was the wrong time to go for it with Mostert and Waddle both injured at the time.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Merry Christmas NFL fans and anyone else reading this thread.
Just watching the Phins Cowboys game whilst prepping for Christmas day. The team that converts these red zone opportunities wins.
Can't help but think the FG that Miami didn't go for is going to haunt us though. It was the wrong time to go for it with Mostert and Waddle both injured at the time.
It's been a strategy all year.

But yeah 4 yards just take the points ffs. The fade play is just ridiculous do it every time hasn't worked all season.

Tua has been underwhelming again in a big game.

Latest posts