What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
De Silva has massive potential. He once signed a contract with Roma. And I don’t mean the town in Queensland. He’s played top level in the Netherlands, and he’s still only 20.

Not for long though. His age increases by one every year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
De Silva has massive potential. He once signed a contract with Roma. And I don’t mean the town in Queensland. He’s played top level in the Netherlands, and he’s still only 20.

Not for long though. His age increases by one every year.

Lol!

Literally lol'd reading that!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Wanderers have a pretty ordinary side. And then starting Jumpei on the bench, and with Riera out, they looked gash.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Australian women's soccer team have risen to fourth in the world rankings.

It's the first time the Matildas have been inside the top five of the FIFA rankings.

The Australian women climbed two spots in the latest rankings, released on Friday by FIFA.

The Matildas' ascent follows a seven-match winning run including victories over Brazil, China, Japan, and the world No.1-ranked United States.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/12/15/20/43/matildas-go-to-fourth-in-world-soccer?ocid=Social-WWOS

Well done to the Matildas, 4th in the world, something the men will never achieve

Gronk

Staff member
The Australian women's soccer team have risen to fourth in the world rankings.

It's the first time the Matildas have been inside the top five of the FIFA rankings.

The Australian women climbed two spots in the latest rankings, released on Friday by FIFA.

The Matildas' ascent follows a seven-match winning run including victories over Brazil, China, Japan, and the world No.1-ranked United States.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/12/15/20/43/matildas-go-to-fourth-in-world-soccer?ocid=Social-WWOS

Well done to the Matildas, 4th in the world, something the men will never achieve

Agree considering that not all too long ago, they had to resort to doing a nude calendar for publicity/sponsorship.

image.jpeg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it was a very good idea, they raised a lot of money when they did the calendar

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Effen Cees are so dominant I'm tempted to start following the WSW. I like an underdog. I don't know how I'll cope if the Eels ever become consistently successful.

Latest posts