What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Canberra Raider in awful allegation

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Greg Bird and Todd Carney were both de-registered for a year and they the last two players involved in major off field incidents. Technically Joel Monaghan hasn't done anything illegal, but obviously stupid, disgusting and immoral. It should be up to the Raiders to determine the punishment for him. The flak he'll cop for this for the rest of his life will in one way be punishment enough.

agreed!

My question is - what was Charmyne Palavi doing in Canberra at the time?

I thought she kept to the Gold Coast?

;-):D

ha ha ha ha :oops::oops::oops:

she must now like the underdog

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

sarahk

Juniors
Do you have a link our of interest's sake Sarah? Beastiality would probably be listed under a sub section of indecent sexual acts under the law... I know what you mean, but as the ACT doesn't recognise such a thing as a criminal act, then he cannot be charged with a criminal offence.

As different states and territories have different laws for these certain things, unless there'd be federal statutes overiding the state laws then legally he's done nothing wrong, as much as what he's done is completely disgusting.

Here's the link to the Crimes Act 1900 ( NSW):

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s79.html

Bestiality is not defined by the Act, it is based on court interpretation of the term.

The nickname "Mad Dog" is gone. What will Monaghan be known as? Two dogs? PAL? Fire Hydrant? (Goes with the red hair). Schmacko?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The nickname "Mad Dog" is gone. What will Monaghan be known as? Two dogs? PAL? Fire Hydrant? (Goes with the red hair). Schmacko?
i think, plain and simple, Monas will be known as 'Dog F**ker' the rest of his career..

born an eel

Bench
i think, plain and simple, Monas will be known as 'Dog F**ker' the rest of his career..
I make the NRL, do they they call me Raider joel,
I make the state side, do they call me Blue Monaghan
I make the Kangaroos, do they call me Aussie Joel

but

just one dog and..............................

Hmmm, I hate to get technical on this issue :lol:, but, unless there is more that I have missed - he didnt "ahem" the dog, he was getting a "ahem" from the dog?

:? :lol:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Hmmm, I hate to get technical on this issue :lol:, but, unless there is more that I have missed - he didnt "ahem" the dog, he was getting a "ahem" from the dog?

:? :lol:

Well he was getting one from the dog, although we have only seen one picture.

Anythings possible. It's rude to receive and not give. But I reckon we won't see any more pictures.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lets face it, the guy f**ked up and his mates let him down, but he would have to consider himself unlucky that it came out in public the way it did, I'm sure they'd be plenty of other nervous footballers hoping their MM shenanighans sp don't hit the surface.

dsc05270.jpg