What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
P.s m8, there was no reinterpretation. You literally concluded with that in an initial post.

Well no, you are either lying or a dumb merkin, I don't care which

Again, here's what I posted.........
The housing shortage isn't a shortage of housing, it's a shortage of affordable housing

Meaning quite literally that the issue is not there there ain't enough housing, but that it is that isn't enough affordable housing.

Your take.................

You literally said a few pages back that there was not an availability problem of housing only affordability,

My reply...

No I didn't, I explained it. I can't help it that you fail to grasp simple concepts.

It's in English mate, I very clearly said there is a shortage of affordable housing, now stay with me here goldfish boy 'cause I'll explain it in very simple language...

People need housing, housing they can't afford isn't much good to them because it's not sustainable.

Therefore people need "Affordable Housing"

If there is a shortage of affordable housing, then it follows that there isn't enough affordable housing available. It doesn't matter how much non affordable housing there is, because it's not affordable

If there isn't enough Affordable housing available, then that would be "an availability problem of housing" no?

So clearly I did not "literally" say it's not an availability problem because the words I used to say what I said mean there is an availability problem.

Ergo when I said what I said, I quite clearly did not say what you claimed I said. So when you said that I said that what I said was wrong, you were wrong, because as I said, I never said what you said I said.

Follow SipsSemen?

Gronk

Staff member
A side bar on affordable housing, I did LOL at this announcement in my hood. These apartments will sell for $5/6/7/8 million each. I wonder what 15% of affordable housing looks like in that scenario ?

IMG_1823.jpeg

1720471272137.jpeg

LINK

ImTheMan

Juniors
So bumwagon even though you are using weasel words in your response to get out of your stance, reading between the lines you agree that scarcity of housing (I.e the number of people that need housing) is a factor especially in driving up unaffordable rental prices and a big contributing factor to increasing housing prices due to your stance of "it is an affordability" problem. So "ergo", you agree with me. Great. Nice doing business with you. Have a penis*!

Cheers!

Gronk

Staff member
So why is Gina and Pete so fixed on nuclear?

Did you know that Gina has no financial interests in nuclear ore mining ?

Did you know that the annual requirement of enriched uranium for a 1,000 MW reactor is around 20 metric tons. This corresponds to about 200 metric tons of natural uranium, considering the losses and inefficiencies in the enrichment process.

Did you know that the current price of natural uranium is approximately $172,000 per ton.

With Ranger Mine closed, Olympic Dam (SA) is the only viable high grade uranium ore mine in AU and that is run by BHP.

So why would coal miners be getting behind nuclear? ☢️ is it because the realistic transition to nuclear would extend the use of thermal coal ? Would it be that she has significant investments in the Galilee Basin in Qld ?

=================

Oh BTW Gina has tripled her investment in lithium in the past two years.

Oh BTW Gina has followed the broader trend in the mining industry towards increased use of renewable energy sources, including solar, to reduce carbon footprints and operational costs.

Life is confusing. 🫤

ImTheMan

Juniors

Go through this with a fine comb and see if there are any factual errors on the ascent of Kamala, Kamala lovers. Don't you hate "grifters"? P.s. Play the facts, not the man. Let's be factual.

*Sips penis**
Cheers

ImTheMan

Juniors
Not sure what you are going for, but how tall is Greta? If it's anything else, how x is Greta? Does the mean your climate cult/religion is also a scam like Kalama?

In any regard, you might learn something about how she got her, let's just say, "position".

You might work out why she constantly trails double digits behind orange man. Both probably.

*Sips penis**
Cheers

ImTheMan

Juniors
Also Gronk just wondering if you are allowed to post fake or photoshopped content? For my next post, as that photo has been. As long as it's a joke? I want to post a photo of "Slick Willie" if you know what I mean.

*Sips penis**
Cheers!

King-Gutho94

Coach
I'll give Chris Minns a shout out. Fair is fair when a politician does something good.

Well done on the Anzac Day ban to retail trade in NSW.

It's one day ffs. People can surely manage one day without needing groceries.

My old job was logistics and woolies/Coles were our major clients.

Woolies and Coles especially have been trying to weasel there way into an earlier start for years. And pushing for Christmas day openings as well.

ANZAC Day is a day we honour the people that sacrificed themselves for this country.

We wouldn't be the country we are today without them.

Giving them the well earned respect is well over due.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'll give Chris Minns a shout out. Fair is fair when a politician does something good.

Well done on the Anzac Day ban to retail trade in NSW.

It's one day ffs. People can surely manage one day without needing groceries.

My old job was logistics and woolies/Coles were our major clients.

Woolies and Coles especially have been trying to weasel there way into an earlier start for years. And pushing for Christmas day openings as well.

ANZAC Day is a day we honour the people that sacrificed themselves for this country.

We wouldn't be the country we are today without them.

Giving them the well earned respect is well over due.
Should all retail outlets (i.e inclusing food and drink), also close at sports matches on ANZAC Day?

Or are you happy to pick and choose what is an acceptable retail outlet that has to close on ANZAC Day?

Do you want Amazon and Ebay websites to shut to?

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
And Christmas Day and Good Friday should remain the same as well.
Why can't a business open when it wants to?

If it is happy to pay holiday rates, and people are happy to earn holiday rates, why do Governments need to tell people what they can and can't do on a public holiday?

There's three groups being governed for no reason than over-governance here. Business, Workers and Consumers.

On the other side, I think it's complete bullshit that retail outlets are basically opened house-wife hours during the week.