What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Quigs

Immortal
I vaguely remember the controversy when the band first started 'making it'. Something about the powers to be didn't like the bands name for some reason.

Hmmm, it seems it was an accidental fall at home. Thats tragic.

From the DK's facebook page:
"Dead Kennedys' drummer D.H. Peligro (Darren Henley) passed away in his Los Angeles home yesterday, October 28th. Police on the scene stated that he died from trauma to the head caused by an accidental fall. Arrangements are pending and will be announced in the coming days. We ask that you respect the family’s privacy during this difficult time. Thank you for your thoughts and words of comfort."

RIP Wilko Johnson, original guitarist in 70s pub rock band Dr Feelgood, hailed as a pre punk -punk guitarist. Loved him in the Feelgoods, his next band The Solid Senders and more recently his album with Roger Daltrey of The Who who also toured with him around 2013 when Wilko was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and given only 10 months to live. he hung on for another 9 years. Here's Wilko and Dr Feelgood in action on The Old Grey Whistle Test Tv show, watch Wilko attacking his Telecaster

and another drummer the legendary Jet Black from the Stranglers, who I saw at the long defunct Stagedoor Tavern in 1979, quite possibly the loudest show I have ever been to.

SadShark

Bench
I really hate having to add to this thread. Now its Terry Hall, lead singer of The Specials.
Co-writer of the song “Alex The Seal” by the Go Go’s.

coolumsharkie

Referee
connect-the-dots-clown-3-b2340.jpg

Latest posts