What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Ozzi_78

First Grade
12 point win to raiders over manly and brisbane are out of the 8.

raiders tigers next week. Id back them to win by more than brisbane beat dragons.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ricky should send Kevie a packet of Texters in the mail, he knows your pain Kevie and does not know how phones work.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I guess south of the border we don’t get much Brisbane media, but they must be out with pitchforks up there??? Absolute capitulation.
Great point about Ikin - forgot all about him - quiet as a gutter rat with glasses on.

I guess south of the border we don’t get much Brisbane media, but they must be out with pitchforks up there??? Absolute capitulation.
Great point about Ikin - forgot all about him - quiet as a gutter rat with glasses on.

I was never going to forget about that cocky dork.

He had great pleasure putting the boot into our Club and players any chance he had when he was on 360.

This Broncos capitulation at the end of the season is just beautiful.

His first season as an administrator is a failure.

May there be many more to come!

Quigs

Immortal
With their games what time do the Brisbane Broncos usually kick off? ....... Well most times they kick off at 8pm then 8.05 then 8.10 and then 8.15, then 8.20, 8.25, 8.30, and then they have a break at half time.
( I heard this one on this mornings ABC National Radio News Sport Report..... neat hey )

shadowboxer

First Grade
This sums them up…
Kevie gets asked the question “are you feeling more pressure than usual”
Kevie “no, not really”
It is grand isn’t it.
They lose next weekend, they will be the first team in NRL history to be in the top 4 with 6 rounds remaining to miss the top 8
Quigs must be having a field day up there

Quigs

Immortal
Field day ......... moi ........ why would I kick the Donkeys while they are down?

donkeys-kfc.jpg

Latest posts