What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dosent worry me if NSW win or lose the interstate game vs QLD.
As long no sharks get injured.
Play interstate games end of year, or bring back original rule where NSW players would play on weekend and then backup for origin, club games much more important.
Interstate games ruin the league mid season

It will be Qld 3-0. Fitler sucks , how could he make the Panthers so clunky...
How could anyone say JAC and Talakai would not have made a difference in favour of NSW? I can remember how Luke lewis made a difference every time he came on . The game was close, NSW without best two strike players ,injured,... Fittler drops third best,(JAC) and doesnt pick next best on form ?(Talakai) I know im just dum f**k fan But Really ? Unbeleivable !

Last edited:
I thought Fittler was just playing up the" out there spaceman "persona for marketing but Jeeeez... Hes gotta be out there to think he could get away with those selections. They should have kicked qld butts tonight.!!! Makes Slater look like a Genius! And BTW , no way in the world that NSW side should have been favorites . Add an astute coach Maybe..... Add turbo? mmmmm?? Probably ! Add Latrell Mitchell as well ? Absolutely Specials!!!!

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
It will be Qld 3-0. Fitler sucks , how could he make the Panthers so clunky...
He's an opportunist celebrity/ coach thats how.

Slater is just another Ch9 celebrity coach like Fittler.

Kentucky Fried State of Origin!

Good game though.

Quigs

Immortal
A good team will always beat a team of good players.

I think Freddy might of pinched Flanno's old game plan. Five hit ups and a kick. It was okay for the first 20 minutes but by the 75th minute the old one up hit up was wearing a bit thin.

The toads were throwing it out and around. ( I think they might of actually had a match plan. )

Too good on the night, simple as that.

Stake Removed

First Grade
He's an opportunist celebrity/ coach thats how.

Slater is just another Ch9 celebrity coach like Fittler.

Kentucky Fried State of Origin!

Good game though.
It's all about channel 9, to be either coach you need to be on 9.
Bennett will never coach origin again, he doesn't fit into what 9 wants.
So why wasn't the assistant's with the head coaches, it seem Fittler and Slater by themselves, 9 are the champions of turning people of the game

DJDL

Bench
I thought Fittler was just playing up the" out there spaceman "persona for marketing but Jeeeez... Hes gotta be out there to think he could get away with those selections. They should have kicked qld butts tonight.!!! Makes Slater look like a Genius! And BTW , no way in the world that NSW side should have been favorites . Add an astute coach Maybe..... Add turbo? mmmmm?? Probably ! Add Latrell Mitchell as well ? Absolutely Specials!!!!

And therein lies the crux of the issue.
The past 3 or 4 series the entire game plan has been built around those two.

Without them they were clueless. I think I could count on one hand the number of times the ball got more than one pass wide of the ruck. It was painful to watch.

sharknows

Bench
Klein didn’t police the ruck nor 10 metres which QLD took full advantage of. NSW didn’t. Cleary had so much pressure he couldn’t get his kicking game on. Had the game been refereed properly might have been a different story.
but in saying that I don’t think Fittler had the answers.

Weaponhead

Coach
Klein didn’t police the ruck nor 10 metres which QLD took full advantage of. NSW didn’t. Cleary had so much pressure he couldn’t get his kicking game on. Had the game been refereed properly might have been a different story.
but in saying that I don’t think Fittler had the answers.
Agreed. But Klein being shit was entirely predictable and NSW lacked the smarts and composure to adjust.

NSW back 3 ran the ball strongly. Forward pack didn't do enough and halves exerted no control. NSW made poor errors that cost points. Murray not running through the line cost a try. Poor communication from the scrum cost a try.

Latest posts