What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Frenzy.

Immortal
This weekend's officiating has been frighteningly bad. Across the NRL. Clangers in every match.

As if Turbo didn't play at that kick

bluefox68

Staff member
Could that be the end of Holbrook at Titans, he wants to make a sub with a minute to go the player on the field refuses to come off, the player to come on sits back on the bench.
Sign has lost the dressing room
What coach in his right mind would take the team’s most explosive player off in those circumstances?!?

Could that be the end of Holbrook at Titans, he wants to make a sub with a minute to go the player on the field refuses to come off, the player to come on sits back on the bench.
Sign has lost the dressing room
To be honest I didn’t understand the sub.

Why would you take an attacking weapon like Fifita off the field for your last attacking minute.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
son in law choosimg two by name only
PENDING
31m25/05/23

SAME GAME MULTI (2 LEGS)Dolphins Vs St George Illawarra Dragons
Thursday, 25 May 7:50pm
$5.00
$72.85

CONNELLY LEMUELU (DOLPHINS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

JACOB LIDDLE (ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

Daughter choosimg two by name only
SAME GAME MULTI (2 LEGS)Dolphins Vs St George Illawarra Dragons
$5.00
$83.15

ZAC LOMAX (ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

HERMAN ESE'ESE (DOLPHINS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

Me having crack

SAME GAME MULTI (3 LEGS)Dolphins Vs St George Illawarra Dragons
$5.00
$134.10

MOSESE SULI (ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

KODI NIKORIMA (DOLPHINS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

MIKAELE RAVALAWA (ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS) (ANYTIME TRY SCORER)

I can afford my little bets. just for fun

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What is it wingers, truly stupid, the vast majority.

On the very 1000-1 chance they try it. Like a dog not getting your food, but trying anyway.

So - watching Jack de Bellin - exactly WHY would Freddy be considering him for Origin…?!?!?!
Fittler‘s criteria for Origin selection changes every year.

Remember last year he only wanted to select players from teams high up the ladder.

If he loses this series he should be sacked or walk away from the job.

He’s a very overrated as a coach.

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Fittler‘s criteria for Origin selection changes every year.

Remember last year he only wanted to select players from teams high up the ladder.

If he loses this series he should be sacked or walk away from the job.

He’s very overrated as a coach.
Here’s hoping they get bent over backwards and snapped in half - from the days of wanting QLD blood spilt to knifing your own state, shows how far the game has fallen. Fittler will walk away still a great in his own eyes - remember his stint coaching at the Roosters. Idiot

Chimp

Bench
If they play Nicho as a reserve 9, as it appears is highly likely, Fitler has lost the plot - he should have picked Cook if he wants a 9 rotation.
I think Nicho on the bench is a cowardly selection. It should have been him or Luai.
And this won’t be popular, but I think the same for Yeo and Murray. It should be one or the other - don’t agree with playing Murray in 2nd row, or on the bench. Need at least 2 big boppers on the bench. Choosing both is just bottling a difficult decision.

DJDL

Bench
I've said it before, Fittlers greatest time as coach came when Fitzy was the assistant.
It's no coincidence that the team hasn't looked as good since Fitz's departure.
One positive about Fittlers coaching is that he's better than Laurie Daley.
This dude would be a better coach than Laurie Daley.