What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Brooks, geez, how much has he earnt to be butt f**k average?

Average is an insult to McInnes and Chad.

How is he in first grade?

Granted his team cannot tackle, but dead set, charmed life some have.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Relocate Tigers to Brisbane, there is a Brisbane Tigers team there it's an easy job.
Sheen's/Benji disaster
I bet Madge is laughing

Chimp

Bench
How bad was Miller in defence for the Knights? That defensive performance was about 300% worse than Kennedy in the finals, playing well underdone.
Miller looked like he didn’t fancy the 1 on 1 collisions every time an attacker broke through, awful. Almost Woods-esq as a number of times he didn’t even attempt a tackle - just let them through or went for the dummy. Terrible.

Craigshark

First Grade
I thought with the first try, he just got lost where he was on the field, rather then dogging the contact, which is still unforgivable in first grade.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I expect Bennett to be on the phone to Fitz in respect of halves now with Milf out as well.
Be it Moyza, Trindall or Puru.
They will need someone.
Would there be a benefit for the Sharks if we loaned Puru for rest of season get him back with some first grade experience under his belt.
Throwing it out there

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How bad was Miller in defence for the Knights? That defensive performance was about 300% worse than Kennedy in the finals, playing well underdone.
Miller looked like he didn’t fancy the 1 on 1 collisions every time an attacker broke through, awful. Almost Woods-esq as a number of times he didn’t even attempt a tackle - just let them through or went for the dummy. Terrible.
Looked very a much a union player.

He was great in attack though, remember he is under 20 games.

He will get better, well he does play for the knights and Mr 4 premierships seems rather average as a coach.

I do not think he is a cat, just does not know where to be, something that you can fix.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Looked very a much a union player.

He was great in attack though, remember he is under 20 games.

He will get better, well he does play for the knights and Mr 4 premierships seems rather average as a coach.

I do not think he is a cat, just does not know where to be, something that you can fix.
He does a good short dropout I will give him that

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like the Puru idea, did not hurt Harry Grant going to the Tigers for a while.

I do not see the New Calendonia Dolphins as a threat, he is better than reggies like Iro. The only way they get better is in first grade with time against first grade players.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cows are like the Sharks. All the wheels have fallen off.

When's the Sharks vs Cows cripple fight due?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I like the Puru idea, did not hurt Harry Grant going to the Tigers for a while.

I do not see the New Calendonia Dolphins as a threat, he is better than reggies like Iro. The only way they get better is in first grade with time against first grade players.

Iro is said to have defensive deficiencies. Is supposedly working on it with Newtown.

Latest posts