What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Select your age band

What age band are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just wanna get an idea of the age demographic here. Might give an insight into why people post the way they do fluffy ot dark side wise.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

I put 26 -> 30 and voted twice.. dont want to give my real age away

but I am definately dark side - left winger. Oh and I am a piscies, I am into windsurfing and chicks really dig me cause I rarely wear undies.

Frenzy.

Immortal
millersnose said:
are you going to do the whole trio frenzy?

a/s/l?

milly you know I only do that in PM. YOU KNOW IT!

That's how I got you........

:lol:

Aries

Bench
Frenzy. said:
milly you know I only do that in PM. YOU KNOW IT!

That's how I got you........

:lol:

PM sex, now theres a newie!!

What's the cost per PM?
Can I cancel at any time, or will you keep sending PM's to me and racking up my bill? :lol:

On stuffing up your age, I bet you put in 21, cause I still feel like I am. It's weird... the older you get, you still feel like your 21, and we carry on like it at times... too bad our body cant keep up with that feeling though! :lol:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Aries said:
PM sex, now theres a newie!!

What's the cost per PM?
Can I cancel at any time, or will you keep sending PM's to me and racking up my bill? :lol:

On stuffing up your age, I bet you put in 21, cause I still feel like I am. It's weird... the older you get, you still feel like your 21, and we carry on like it at times... too bad our body cant keep up with that feeling though! :lol:

:lol: Nuh I put 45.

It's a public poll you crazy nordic warmonger!! You can see I put 45 :lol:

Aries

Bench
Doh! :oops:

So, what about the PM's...?

Will they be from Veronica or Wendy, huh huh ? (panting like a dog)

Latest posts